+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 32 of 83 FirstFirst ... 2230313233344282 ... LastLast

Thread: Next manager?

Fair play BUS you’re a good angler I’ll give you that min!

Quote Originally Posted by blowupsheep View Post
    Will get the popcorn oot sit back and watch this place erupt and go into meltdown when he gets appointed, but all will be good he has what it takes to turn this sinking ship around.
    Turning a sinking ship around doesn't do much good, it will still sink.

Quote Originally Posted by TheDeeDon View Post
    Based on what? Taking over a half decent Celtic team after Rodgers had left and turning them to shyte?

Or were your referring to his trophy laden spells at Hibs, Bolton and the team in Cyprus?

You're as bad as the inbred Teddy Bear gype who comes on here to spout shyte every so often
    This ^^^ is exactly the point.

I'd grab Lennon with both hands if I knew he would turn us into an attractive footballing team challenging the cheeks. But he wont cuz he's nae that good a manager.

Celtic would easily have won 10 in a row under any semi competent manager, popcorn teeth blew that spectacularly.

Quote Originally Posted by Jupiter View Post
    Celtic would easily have won 10 in a row under any semi competent manager, popcorn teeth blew that spectacularly.
    He was maybe saving his best years as a manager for a trophy laden spell at Aberdeen. It would make sense.

Before anyone takes that seriously…..I see Burrows is giving us all a big hint about who could be the next Dons boss. A heavy jacket….Quite a few of you thought I was kidding about him and Lennon being close. I fear this is actually going to happen folks.
    Last edited by RED_JOHN; 24-02-2023 at 07:35 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by RED_JOHN View Post
    He was maybe saving his best years as a manager for a trophy laden spell at Aberdeen. It would make sense.

Before anyone takes that seriously…..I see Burrows is giving us all a big hint about who could be the next Dons boss. A heavy jacket….Quite a few of you thought I was kidding about him and Lennon being close. I fear this is actually going to happen folks.
    How exactly do you know that Alan Burrows is close with Neil Lennon?

Quote Originally Posted by rico94 View Post
    How exactly do you know that Alan Burrows is close with Neil Lennon?
    They were often spotted out dining with partners. Lennon also had Burrows over at his place as both have a thing for pool. Family contacts also. Hope that clears that up

Quote Originally Posted by RED_JOHN View Post
    They were often spotted out dining with partners. Lennon also had Burrows over at his place as both have a thing for pool. Family contacts also. Hope that clears that up
    No not really,you still haven’t explained how you know all of this information.

You never even knew who Alan Burrows was until a few weeks ago yet you are trying to claim you know all this stuff about him being buddies with Neil Lennon.

Nice try

You never even knew who Alan Burrows was until a few weeks ago yet you are trying to claim you know all this stuff about him being buddies with Neil Lennon.

Nice try
    RJ must chalk their cue's for them by the time he's so ITK

Nice try
    You are making things up now

I know fine well who Alan Burrows is. I don’t see the fascination for him though that some have. It’s only a bit friendship between the two gentlemen. Derek McInnes was extremely friendly with Neil Lennon… no one made a song and dance about that. Admittedly I never got the chance to skelp Derek McInnes at pool. Shame….i probably would have enjoyed that win even more.

Nowadays I am into chess a hell of a lot more….if anyone ever fancies their chances of taking me on, that would be a pleasure.
    Last edited by RED_JOHN; 25-02-2023 at 04:13 AM.

Page 32 of 83 FirstFirst ... 2230313233344282 ... LastLast