+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 32 of 93 FirstFirst ... 2230313233344282 ... LastLast

Thread: Rumours - summer signings

Quote Originally Posted by Arabdownsouth View Post
    Some folk are never happy without something to moan about FACT
    Some folk never ever moaned aboot F ALL on here pre January 2015,FACT.Over 7000 posts without a moan,FACT,get your FN FACTS right,FACT.Sorry i have just burnt the bedsit evening meal cos O you,FACT.

Quote Originally Posted by Wullie View Post
    He did ok at right back, but he looked like someone filling in at right back.
    He was much better than OK at right back, I thought he was excellent. I was very critical of him prior to that too.

Quote Originally Posted by GUNBOAT View Post
    By the way John Robertson the ICT manager was supposed to be in the Radio Scotland studio yesterday but they had to interview him by phone instead because he was down in England trying to sign players who he has kept on the radar even though he has been out of the game for years.
    Where were United yesterday?at Cumbernauld watching the 30 players on the soccer scrapheap playing a trial match arranged by the PFA,what the phuck are we daen there when Darren has been working like phuck for months?.Too many people on here cannie see the woods for the trees again.It reminds me so much of the summer of 15 its scary honestly.
    Yawn,FACT!!!

Quote Originally Posted by eldorado49550 View Post
    Yawn,FACT!!!
    So you are happy we were looking at players released by Scottish league 1 and 2 clubs and Robertson is trying to sign their English equivalent's,another head in the sander,FACT.

Quote Originally Posted by TerryTheTerror View Post
    He was much better than OK at right back, I thought he was excellent. I was very critical of him prior to that too.
    Great game at Charlotte St the other week mate,the draw probably a fair result.Never thought i would ever post that lassies U15 football would be more entertaining than watching DUFC but it really is,FACT.

So you are happy we were looking at players released by Scottish league 1 and 2 clubs
    Like St. Mirren u mean? Who u seemed to be envious of because they'd signed 7 players.
    Last edited by tHeArAb; 19-06-2017 at 04:57 PM.

Murdoch was excellent at right back, just hope next season he has a more free licence to bomb up and down the line

Some folk never ever moaned aboot F ALL on here pre January 2015,FACT.Over 7000 posts without a moan,FACT,get your FN FACTS right,FACT.Sorry i have just burnt the bedsit evening meal cos O you,FACT.
    Sorry about your tea pal, chippy still open though FACT! 😂

So you are happy we were looking at players released by Scottish league 1 and 2 clubs and Robertson is trying to sign their English equivalent's,another head in the sander,FACT.
    Leave no stone unturned FFS,we got Gomis from Cowdenbeath and Swanson from Berwick!!

Quote Originally Posted by eldorado49550 View Post
    Leave no stone unturned FFS,we got Gomis from Cowdenbeath and Swanson from Berwick!!
    Think you missed the point, these players are without clubs and if any good would still have clubs, even if there are some good ones the scouting of these player should have been done months ago not now when there sitting in the scrap heap.

Page 32 of 93 FirstFirst ... 2230313233344282 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)