+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 33 of 69 FirstFirst ... 23313233343543 ... LastLast

Thread: New manager

Quote Originally Posted by NaeMairNeeps View Post
    Well spotted .... agree re. decent journailism. 2 errors in the first two sentences. Firstly, as far as I understand, McInnes wisna "sacked", and secondly:

"the dye for his dismissal was cast." ..... errr the appropriate word is 'DIE' ... not 'Dye' .... and for the second time, nae 'sacked' as the word 'dismissal' would imply.

Crap publication ... but then, we knew that already.
    I get ye Neeps loon but I think for all intents and purposes he was sacked but they did a deal to roll out the mutual consent line .
    He didn’t want to go , he was removed . He knew the game was up and accepted the terms but really he was binned .

Quote Originally Posted by EintrachtFrankfurt View Post
    No Derek Adams or Stephen Glass please. Put these ideas in the bin Cormack!
    Stephen Glass might be exactly what we need.

Quote Originally Posted by Aldo1983 View Post
    I suspect we are getting him , no matter what ? The shady Atlanta connection n'all ........

Why do you think it's what we need min ??

What are you basing that on?
    Hope? Contrariness?

Quote Originally Posted by pieandbovrilman View Post
    I get ye Neeps loon but I think for all intents and purposes he was sacked but they did a deal to roll out the mutual consent line .
    He didn’t want to go , he was removed . He knew the game was up and accepted the terms but really he was binned .
    Ye may well be right pieandbovrilman .... but Ah still say the 'Dulally Retard' presented somethin as a statement o' fact, which was simply nae - which is up there as one o' the biggest failures a news publication can 'achieve' ... particularly when it was easily verifiable. They get away wi' it by way o' 'fuzzy' wordin, attributin' it tae John McMaster, but nae presenting it as a direct quote .... which adds 'sleekit' tae the crime count ... as Ah say ... crap publication

Quote Originally Posted by neilthedon View Post
    I suspect we are getting him , no matter what ? The shady Atlanta connection n'all ........

Why do you think it's what we need min ??
    Quote Originally Posted by RedStarTorphins View Post
    What are you basing that on?
    Hope? Contrariness?
    Someone looking at things from a different angle. We can't keep approaching things the same way; year after year.

Quote Originally Posted by NaeMairNeeps View Post
    Ye may well be right pieandbovrilman .... but Ah still say the 'Dulally Retard' presented somethin as a statement o' fact, which was simply nae - which is up there as one o' the biggest failures a news publication can 'achieve' ... particularly when it was easily verifiable. They get away wi' it by way o' 'fuzzy' wordin, attributin' it tae John McMaster, but nae presenting it as a direct quote .... which adds 'sleekit' tae the crime count ... as Ah say ... crap publication
    Aye I agree wi you there , I’d nae buy that rag that’s for sure .

Someone looking at things from a different angle. We can't keep approaching things the same way; year after year.
    I think we’ll appoint him.
    I also think it would be a s***e appointment.
    Hope I’m wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by RedStarTorphins View Post
    I think we’ll appoint him.
    I also think it would be a s***e appointment.
    Hope I’m wrong.
    Aye it’s certainly looking that way , nae sure how it might pan out but it’s quite a sizable task for someone’s first managerial gig ( aye I ken he’s managed Atlanta 2 or fitever it’s cad).
    I’d prefer a statement of intent and I’m nae sure that would be .

Quote Originally Posted by pieandbovrilman View Post
    Aye it’s certainly looking that way , nae sure how it might pan out but it’s quite a sizable task for someone’s first managerial gig ( aye I ken he’s managed Atlanta 2 or fitever it’s cad).
    I’d prefer a statement of intent and I’m nae sure that would be .
    Out of curiosity where did he get his coaching badges ? If it wasn’t at Largs does he have to do a conversion course to adapt to Scottish football. ?

Page 33 of 69 FirstFirst ... 23313233343543 ... LastLast