+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 33 of 83 FirstFirst ... 23313233343543 ... LastLast

Thread: Next manager?

Quote Originally Posted by RED_JOHN View Post
    You are making things up now

I know fine well who Alan Burrows is. I don’t see the fascination for him though that some have. It’s only a bit friendship between the two gentlemen. Derek McInnes was extremely friendly with Neil Lennon… no one made a song and dance about that. Admittedly I never got the chance to skelp Derek McInnes at pool. Shame….i probably would have enjoyed that win even more.

Nowadays I am into chess a hell of a lot more….if anyone ever fancies their chances of taking me on, that would be a pleasure.
    Photos and witness evidence is what’s needed - not of you excelling at chess, pool or whatever as that’s no doubt incontrovertible - but of Lennon/Burrows being out, or indeed in, together, doing what they enjoy either as a couple, or in a group with their other good friends. Otherwise, it’s all hearsay and meaningless unsubstantiated claims of nothingness.

Quote Originally Posted by pieandbovrilman View Post
    Fair play BUS you’re a good angler I’ll give you that min!
    Cheers bovril min 😀
    I am nae bad got a good few bites with this one,
    But cmon pal you know it just makes sense for is to have Lennon in charge even if just for shirt term gig to steady the ship and get us going in the right direction again 👍👍
    Hope you are well pal.
    SF

You are making things up now

I know fine well who Alan Burrows is. I don’t see the fascination for him though that some have. It’s only a bit friendship between the two gentlemen. Derek McInnes was extremely friendly with Neil Lennon… no one made a song and dance about that. Admittedly I never got the chance to skelp Derek McInnes at pool. Shame….i probably would have enjoyed that win even more.

Nowadays I am into chess a hell of a lot more….if anyone ever fancies their chances of taking me on, that would be a pleasure.
    Bull sh1t

Back in the real world it’s actually shows how far we have fallen if the best we are being linked with is Neil Lennon,Gordon Strachan and some Spanish guy that nobody has ever heard of.

If the club had any ambition they would go for the guy that’s been mentioned elsewhere,it’s staring them in the face.

Quote Originally Posted by rico94 View Post
    Bull sh1t

Back in the real world it’s actually shows how far we have fallen if the best we are being linked with is Neil Lennon,Gordon Strachan and some Spanish guy that nobody has ever heard of.

If the club had any ambition they would go for the guy that’s been mentioned elsewhere,it’s staring them in the face.
    Jack Ross?

Steve Clarke

4 weeks since Cantwin was fired and still nothing about a new manager. The football monitoring board really need to stop faffing about..

B'astards on Radio Scotland licking Lennon's arse.

"My friend Neil" etc. etc.

Stuff it Lennon, you're not welcome here.

Quote Originally Posted by donsdaft View Post
    B'astards on Radio Scotland licking Lennon's arse.

"My friend Neil" etc. etc.

Stuff it Lennon, you're not welcome here.
    I see big eck is taking in the match today sitting behind Steven Gunn. Gunn is probably running to the bar for him.

Billy Connolly once said of someone that “when he enters a room you feel as if two people have just left”.

I’m reminded of this by the dull turgid spam spouted by our couple of dull-brained attention seekers.

Just go away, you bores.

I see big eck is taking in the match today sitting behind Steven Gunn. Gunn is probably running to the bar for him.
    Interestingly someone said to me last week that their pal was friends with Gunn and said they were looking at someone who knew the club well, would come in for 18 months and nurture Robson before moving into DoF role with Robson stepping up permanently.

It was assumed Strachan was the guy, but Big Eck? Not sure how his health is, but his spouting allegiance to the Hun , taking brown envelopes etc got to be honest I lost a fair bit of respect for him, despite him being the best centre back in red that I can remember

Page 33 of 83 FirstFirst ... 23313233343543 ... LastLast