+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 33 of 43 FirstFirst ... 233132333435 ... LastLast

Thread: Aberdeen v Rangers (match thread)

Quote Originally Posted by cuervo View Post
    A tired effort today I thought.
    Seemed to be from what i could ascertain from crackly 810 MW coverage.

Don't think i endeared myself to the good folks of Tyndrum ( probably tourists ) as i blared my horn driving through village when Brucie scored !!

Quote Originally Posted by ragnarok View Post
    Clearly we're not the finished article yet and several signings are required. A bit worrying that our two main signings have had an inauspicious start.
    I agree we need a few more signings to add depth to the squad.
    We should also be mindful that it can take time for new signings to settle / gel.
    We’ve had a tough start and hopefully over the coming games, see improvements.

Its a shame the snake only has a head knock

Steven Gerrard really is a fud. I had only read his comments but to see him say them shows hes a c@ck

Rangers have got nothing from refs for years and he wants answers why

How come he forgot to mention the pen was well offside

Also McKennas "viscous barges". Laughable

They’ve not had anything from refs for years because they snuffed it in June 2012.

Quote Originally Posted by Pacman1903 View Post
    Steven Gerrard really is a fud. I had only read his comments but to see him say them shows hes a c@ck

Pressure starting to get to him already? Couldn’t beat a team that put in their worst performance at home for years. Already 2 points behind Celticand one game closer to being sacked. Tick tick Gerard haha

Quote Originally Posted by Red Zone View Post
    Pressure starting to get to him already? Couldn’t beat a team that put in their worst performance at home for years. Already 2 points behind Celticand one game closer to being sacked. Tick tick Gerard haha
    I actually think this is bang on the money. He has just realised what a nightmare job he is in.

The only way is to deflect all the flack away from the sh!t performance and blame everyone else. Saying we only had one shot on goal in the last few mins was correct, but unless i missed a fair bit, I cant recall Lewis having much to do either in our goal.

We all know how good the huns are at deflecting......

Quote Originally Posted by awafaehame View Post
    I actually think this is bang on the money. He has just realised what a nightmare job he is in.

The only way is to deflect all the flack away from the sh!t performance and blame everyone else. Saying we only had one shot on goal in the last few mins was correct, but unless i missed a fair bit, I cant recall Lewis having much to do either in our goal.

We all know how good the huns are at deflecting......
    Lewis did more than the wife beater/rapist but it was still next to f@ck all. His was most challenged when that ball over the top of McKenna early doors (Scotty really didn't look clever there)They scored from a pen that should have been given as offside. ?He fails to mention that. So if thatys a team a "class above" and "had all the right ideas" then he doesn't know his arse from his elbow

Could be a laugh listening to his sh@te throughout the season.

He may be deflecting away from the fact they were pretty pish but its worrying we were worse

Quote Originally Posted by Pacman1903 View Post

It's actually quite funny that the Rangers fans think Gerrard has been paying such close attention to their silly wee team over the last few years to be able to know how they've been treated by referees. Guaranteed Gerrard had never watched a single Rangers game in his life before he became their manager, with the exception of maybe 1 or 2 old firm games.

Mckenna should've been booked for mindless barge on player off the ball. Both players on a yellow would've been fairer.
    Stamp out this nonsense Mckenna
    May reverting to blatant(imo) bad foul on Jack also disappointing.
    Not what I want to see at a match ( saw 'highlights' only )
    is this McInnes's idea of tactics hope not.

Page 33 of 43 FirstFirst ... 233132333435 ... LastLast