+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 331 of 560 FirstFirst ... 231281321329330331332333341381431 ... LastLast
Results 3,301 to 3,310 of 5595

Thread: Breaking News - New Stadium and Training Facilities

Quote Originally Posted by afc1903mad View Post
    Well said guys.
    I'm starting to believe that Mason89 is a WUM, pure and simple.
    He's neither from Westhill, nor an unmarried mother, as far as I know.

That sort of thing's banned out there. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4f6wzGpFKUQ

Quote Originally Posted by Pacman1903 View Post
    The "get on board its happening" brigade. Just because its happening why should people u-turn? I still think its a f@cking sh@te idea so do plenty of folk who are up in arms and i bet they winna change their stance either

I wonder how much a season ticket at Turriff United is with there half an hours travel and in ground bar and various bars near by to get a pint.
    It sounds like it's a no-brainer. If drinking alcohol is the biggest factor in supporting a football team then perhaps you'll need to try supporting a different club. In reality I'm sure most supporters will find a way of getting to the ground, i thought there would be a supporters bus coming from that direction that could stop at a boozer??

I wonder how much a season ticket at Turriff United is with there half an hours travel and in ground bar and various bars near by to get a pint.
    Don't wonder. Go for it.

To all the negative types on here, who cant see it working cause its 'Too far oot' or 'The shuttle bus' winna work or
    'I winna get a pint afore the game'

Its nae Scrabster your being asked to trail up to, to watch us play.

Ive no doubt these same folk will manage to find transport to Kingswells easily enough when we play big games both domestically and in Europe.

I'd imagine these same folk also find it easy enough to get up at silly hours in the morning to trail doon to Edinburgh, Glasgow Motherwell, Kilmarnock and the likes for away games without any bother....

Stop girning and accept this change is happening for the good of our club and the City..

Quote Originally Posted by Bridieeater View Post
    It sounds like it's a no-brainer. If drinking alcohol is the biggest factor in supporting a football team then perhaps you'll need to try supporting a different club. In reality I'm sure most supporters will find a way of getting to the ground, i thought there would be a supporters bus coming from that direction that could stop at a boozer??
    You obviously dont partake in a pint before and after unlike thousands of others. But thats not the only issue. But its a big one for me.

Then theres the extra travelling. Or multiple modes of transport needed to get there

The fact theres no money for it

The fact it looks sh@te

The only bonus i can think of it happening is Stewart Milne will finally get to f@ck away from our club. So i suppose thats a f@cking major bonus. Oh that and the magic training facillities that will make us beat celtic and sevco and nae sh@te it all the time. Oh and its nae going to be freezing as its in the tropics

#stillf@ckoffaurora

Quote Originally Posted by theoninedog View Post
    Stop girning and accept this change is happening for the good of our club and the City..
    Nobody knows that

Yaaaaaaassssss! 32-9 !!

Get it built.... #walkingdistancefaethehoose

I'll be forming the Broadstraik Casuals for those that are interested in joining me .... Come and have a go with the Broadie agggarrrro ...

You obviously dont partake in a pint before and after unlike thousands of others. But thats not the only issue. But its a big one for me.

Then theres the extra travelling. Or multiple modes of transport needed to get there

The fact theres no money for it

The fact it looks sh@te

The only bonus i can think of it happening is Stewart Milne will finally get to f@ck away from our club. So i suppose thats a f@cking major bonus. Oh that and the magic training facillities that will make us beat celtic and sevco and nae sh@te it all the time. Oh and its nae going to be freezing as its in the tropics

#stillf@ckoffaurora
    Yes yer right let's forget about the whole thing. Who needs first class training facilities and a state of the art stadium. Let's forget challenging the old firm or for that matter Hearts, Hibs and the Dundee teams once they get their new stadium. What's wrong with training in the park and competing for the ball with some bloke's dog that's running amok. Nothing wrong with jumpers for goals posts, if it was good enough for our players in the 1920's then it's good enough for our lot. Even St. Mirren's superior facilities should provide us with a goal to aim for.
    The main benefit I can see is that I can buy a pint before and after a game by staying at Pittodrie. Just perfect!

On another issue, those that claim the Kingsford is too far out of the city and would be a hassle to get too. Are they the same people that travel down to Dundee, Perth etc to support the Dons but cannae get to the outskirts of Aberdeen.

Quote Originally Posted by Mason89 View Post
    Give it a rest Rain Man. Not once have any of you addressed the concerns, with anything other management speak b0llocks
    LOL, I have, you just so negative you don't acknowledge it.
    I've got you sussed now Mr WUM

The "get on board its happening" brigade. Just because its happening why should people u-turn? I still think its a f@cking sh@te idea so do plenty of folk who are up in arms and i bet they winna change their stance either

Pacman, you didn't respond to the post where I asked you what issues were being transferred from Pittodrie to Kingsford.
    Is it because I pre-empted pointing out many improvements?

Page 331 of 560 FirstFirst ... 231281321329330331332333341381431 ... LastLast