+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 34 of 489 FirstFirst ... 2432333435364484134 ... LastLast

Thread: Rangers Then, Sevco Now, Scotland's Shame Forever....

The oxygen thief that confronted Piltdown man was 23 year old David McLennan - 23! Check him oot , if he ever had a job it was one hard paper round!

His defence claimed he had changed since he became a father - he's bred! Some .. er.. something allowed him to ....

Nah it must have been grown in a petri dish

Quote Originally Posted by DonUnder View Post
    The oxygen thief that confronted Piltdown man was 23 year old David McLennan - 23! Check him oot , if he ever had a job it was one hard paper round!

His defence claimed he had changed since he became a father - he's bred! Some .. er.. something allowed him to ....

Nah it must have been grown in a petri dish
    McLennan? Sounds a bit like 'Lennon'. He must love that!

It gets worse for these knuckle dragging f@cks, not only do they have a love of bigotry, racism they also like to flash at 11 year old girls

They are supported by some of the worst people on the planet

From a rag

"A Rangers fan who confronted Celtic’s Scott Brown is a *** offender who exposed himself to an 11-year-old girl.

David McLellan ran onto the Ibrox pitch during Saturday’s Old Firm match

The Retard can reveal the yob was convicted in 2010 of exposing himself as the little girl walked along the road with her mum.

Father-of-two McLellan, 23, admitted indecency and was given 30 months’ probation."

The pervert, who was just 16 at the time of the offence, was also put on the *** offenders’ register and given a restricted liberty order.
    Last edited by Pacman1903; 04-05-2017 at 08:32 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Pacman1903 View Post
    It gets worse for these knuckle dragging f@cks, not only do they have a love of bigotry, racism they also like to flash at 11 year old girls

They are supported by some of the worst people on the planet

From a rag

"A Rangers fan who confronted Celtic’s Scott Brown is a *** offender who exposed himself to an 11-year-old girl.

David McLellan ran onto the Ibrox pitch during Saturday’s Old Firm match

The Retard can reveal the yob was convicted in 2010 of exposing himself as the little girl walked along the road with her mum.

Father-of-two McLellan, 23, admitted indecency and was given 30 months’ probation."

The pervert, who was just 16 at the time of the offence, was also put on the *** offenders’ register and given a restricted liberty order.
    Its a question i have often posed to some in the past, but can you really be both a decent human being and support Deidco/Sevco at the same time? The club is ridden in bigotry and sectarianism, and as you have rightfully stated, it is supported "by some of the worst people on the planet", so whether people like it or not, by supporting them they associate themselves with these sort of labels.

Any hun i have said this to has laughed it off, but only because they dont see the sectarian and loyalist parts of their society as a problem. When it comes to Glasgow and therefore the majority of their core support, its a different world and they dont see how much cuunts actually support them. Were prone to a few tw@ts too, but nothing on the scale of both Sevco and Celtic.
    Last edited by Stupie82; 04-05-2017 at 09:18 AM.

A constant topic of discussion between one of my progeny, who lives in Glasgow, and me.

A boy who walks his dog, as she and a crowd of other acquaintances do in Queens Park, is, "a really good guy", but when she telt him that she's a Toonser, he gave it the hilarious sheep stuff. He's quite friendly, she and her husband get on well with him, but she can't accept the fact that someone who's OK can be a hun pr1ck.

Similarly, when I worked at an FE college 60 miles south of here, our Art and Design team leader was well-read, a superb painter, sculptor and photographer, a talented fiddle player, keen traveller, and cynical, politically-savvy observer of life (and FE's) quirks, foibles and idiocies, and a great ally at committee meetings where we always subtly took the piss out of the nodding dog buzzword-spouting managerialist careerists. Then I found out that he was a hun.

These things cannot be.

Theres a guy i used to work with. When he was a kid he used to take on the biggest game in Glasgow every weekend, Parkheed one week, Ibrox the next, Firhill etc. But he decided to stop it and support Partick as he didnt want to be affiliated with bigotry as he "was brought up better". Good on him. He split his time between Partick and Queens Park who his pal played for. Thats why i have respect for Partick fans as i just tell myself they are all good humans who couldnt be assed with the sh@te that Glasgow boils up

The boy then moved up to Inverurie and is a die hard Loco now. Still a Partick man too. Ive met him a couple of times at Harlaw recently

There was an article in The Herald today on this subject.

For the most part the Tims came out on top.

To me it's a bit like big Mags Hainey and her hounding out nonce's from her scheme - ok i am the biggest (sic) heroin dealer in the area but at least I'm not a nonce.

A farmer is in his house in Eastern Europe in the 30's. He wakes to find Hitler at his front door and Stalin in his back garden. He's not sure which is the lesser of two evils but he does know the world would be a better place without them.

Of course those historical figures might not be as disgusting as the sisters but the comparison is there.

Anyone want to have a guess at which family has filled the Hainey void?

I know one Hun who is genuinely alright.

Did Romanov try and buy the huns while he was at Hearts?.......

"Another offer, funded by a Lithuanian bank, was also made.
    The court heard that the offer seemed to be from "an institution" that had the "wherewithal" to complete a sale.
    But Mr McGill told the High Court that the Murray Group became "extremely uncomfortable" dealing with the Lithuanian bank.
    The witness said there had been accusations it was involved in "organised crime and money laundering".
    There were also added concerns about any "furore" given publicity surrounding the Lithuanian owners of another Scottish club."

Also interesting.....

"He also acknowledged that Rangers had used the firm Ticketus to obtain "short-term working capital" of up to £6m.
    He admitted this had not been shown in the club's accounts - but claimed there had been "no desire to hide" it.
    Mr McGill acknowledged that using Ticketus might have been a "sensitive issue" for some supporters."

So Whyte wasn't the first to use Ticketus.

Page 34 of 489 FirstFirst ... 2432333435364484134 ... LastLast