+ Visit Sheffield United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 34 of 38 FirstFirst ... 243233343536 ... LastLast

Thread: All things cricket

DEEP JOY THE WHITE ROSE Have WON by 2 Wkts.Patterson 44 not out.Hopefully no relegation nar.UTCB

Quote Originally Posted by rodcurrie View Post
    DEEP JOY THE WHITE ROSE Have WON by 2 Wkts.Patterson 44 not out.Hopefully no relegation nar.UTCB
    Wooohooo

Lets hope thats the sign of thing to come this weekend, Yorkshire winners esp from S2

Go Tufty stick it up em..

"They don't like it up em Captain Manerwring..."

Quote Originally Posted by diode_blade View Post
    Wooohooo

Lets hope thats the sign of thing to come this weekend, Yorkshire winners esp from S2

Go Tufty stick it up em..

"They don't like it up em Captain Manerwring..."
    Yorks bowled out for 111,they now have Es*** 6-2 in their 2nd inns which leaves us 120 odd behind,good job we're safe from relegation.I see Ben Stokes got arrested after a altercation in a Bristol Nightclub.not much media coverage,imagine if it had been Rooney.UTCB

Yorks bowled out for 111,they now have Es*** 6-2 in their 2nd inns which leaves us 120 odd behind,good job we're safe from relegation.I see Ben Stokes got arrested after a altercation in a Bristol Nightclub.not much media coverage,imagine if it had been Rooney.UTCB
    It made the BBC news Rod

35-5 in't 2nd inns v Es***,Yorks need another 415 to win,what a shower of BOBBAR,heads need to roll at Headingley.I've just had a wash and shave and i'm almost ready for BDBL. UTCB

35-5 in't 2nd inns v Es***,Yorks need another 415 to win,what a shower of BOBBAR,heads need to roll at Headingley.I've just had a wash and shave and i'm almost ready for BDBL. UTCB
    Obviously wanting the season to end a day early,6 down last i looked,it has been a poor season from the White Rose

Stokes and Hales suspended from England duty until further notice.England will miss Stokes darn under if he dunt play,what a silly fella to get involved in a f8.UTCB

Stokes and Hales suspended from England duty until further notice.England will miss Stokes darn under if he dunt play,what a silly fella to get involved in a f8.UTCB
    If he misses any of the Ashes,it would be a savage blow,need to call Plunkers up to take his place

But Headingley's in Leeds, Rod. I'd never support any sporting body based there. I was hoping that Leeds, sorry Yorkshire, would get relegated.

Quote Originally Posted by LesHiboux View Post
    But Headingley's in Leeds, Rod. I'd never support any sporting body based there. I was hoping that Leeds, sorry Yorkshire, would get relegated.
    Outrageous thing to say Leslie,I can only presume you are not a Yorkshireman,with such treasonous talk as that.

Off with your head,

Page 34 of 38 FirstFirst ... 243233343536 ... LastLast