+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 340 of 349 FirstFirst ... 240290330338339340341342 ... LastLast
Results 3,391 to 3,400 of 3487

Thread: O/T DDay for Brexit..well sort of...

Quote Originally Posted by ragingpup View Post
    Nope, but that's the default one really. Very few Brexiteers can get beyond that when asked that question! Did we really commit as UK government to either bail out steel or not bail out banks?
    28 unelected commissioners who are accountable to nobody could do with a rethink raging .

Quote Originally Posted by Exiletyke View Post
    You almost always take it too far especially where Labour is concerned as you never miss the opportunity to have a swipe regardless of the relevence
    Was your mother once chased by a Labour politician?
    I almost always take things too far? You won’t find me making comments about yours or anyone else's mother, my friend...

Raging is a Labour supporter who is arguing that it is acceptable for his party to strive to have UK law made by a body other then the UK Parliament and over which the people affected by that law will have no democratic say. He is arguing that is acceptable because he fears what a Tory government might do.

I have fears about what a Corbyn led Labour government might do in this country, in which case it is perfectly valid for me to ask if he would have any objections to UK fiscal policy being set by a foreign Parliament of my choice. If is acceptable for Labour to give away law making powers to suit him, then surely it has to be acceptable for them to give away law making powers when it suits me, in the interest of equality if nothing else. If he doesn’t think that then I'm sure that he can explain why for himself. Or does he think that what he wants is more important than what I want... I can’t believe that of him.

Quote Originally Posted by rolymiller View Post
    Nice side step as usual. I didn't know you were a dance instructor Mr Kerr. Plainly there are no ends to your talents. Its probably your multi talents that makes you so attractive to me. xx mwhaaah
    I genuinely didn't understand your question, Roly. We don't directly elect Prime Ministers. Surely you know that? Can you explain what you meant?

Quote Originally Posted by KerrAvon View Post
    I almost always take things too far? You won’t find me making comments about yours or anyone else's mother, my friend...

Raging is a Labour supporter who is arguing that it is acceptable for his party to strive to have UK law made by a body other then the UK Parliament and over which the people affected by that law will have no democratic say. He is arguing that is acceptable because he fears what a Tory government might do.

I have fears about what a Corbyn led Labour government might do in this country, in which case it is perfectly valid for me to ask if he would have any objections to UK fiscal policy being set by a foreign Parliament of my choice. If is acceptable for Labour to give away law making powers to suit him, then surely it has to be acceptable for them to give away law making powers when it suits me, in the interest of equality if nothing else. If he doesn’t think that then I'm sure that he can explain why for himself. Or does he think that what he wants is more important than what I want... I can’t believe that of him.
    I almost always take things too far? You won’t find me making comments about yours or anyone else's mother, my friend.

Just cut the phony indignation Kerr
    You sir are the master of snide,the king of insulting innuendo,the prince of sarcasm, with no empathy for anyone, so as I say just cut the phony indignation
    I repeat it in case you didn't understand
    Now demoted from lover to friend I am blessed
    Get my drift

Pathetic Lib Lab liers with the assistance of the slimy remainiac snake Bercow obstruct this country progressing and further delay the EU exit.Businesses in this country, through this uncertainty are struggling and jobs are at risk.Opposition MPs couldn't care a toss about these job losses.85% voted in the last election on the basis Brexit would be honoured.There is only one party now standing for the vote of the people.Labour by pushing for another referendum are not to be trusted ever again,they are an absolute disgrace.

Quote Originally Posted by MillerBill View Post
    Pathetic Lib Lab liers with the assistance of the slimy remainiac snake Bercow obstruct this country progressing and further delay the EU exit.Businesses in this country, through this uncertainty are struggling and jobs are at risk.Opposition MPs couldn't care a toss about these job losses.85% voted in the last election on the basis Brexit would be honoured.There is only one party now standing for the vote of the people.Labour by pushing for another referendum are not to be trusted ever again,they are an absolute disgrace.
    If you think the nation wants Boris' deal, why would you fear a referendum?

Please dont attempt pass on the blame. Businesses fear Brexit. The biggest fear is no deal brexit.

One party standing for the vote of the people? Conservatives? Or Brexit Party? Is everyone here switched from brexit party to tories now even though Johnson has simply reheated May's deal? How does this all work dammit? I thought you were all brexit party? What a set of Leave hos!

Quote Originally Posted by John2 View Post
    If you think the nation wants Boris' deal, why would you fear a referendum?
    Because it would take months to agree or disagree with the questions and then another few months to get it organised.

More billions gifted to the EU, more delay, more economic uncertainty, more time wasted ignoring the other issues in the UK that require attention

The other main reason is that it sets a totally unacceptable precedent in a democratic society

Quote Originally Posted by Exiletyke View Post
    I almost always take things too far? You won’t find me making comments about yours or anyone else's mother, my friend.

Just cut the phony indignation Kerr
    You sir are the master of snide,the king of insulting innuendo,the prince of sarcasm, with no empathy for anyone, so as I say just cut the phony indignation
    I repeat it in case you didn't understand
    Now demoted from lover to friend I am blessed
    Get my drift
    Blimey! Where did that come from? I thought that we were getting on famously. I’m guessing that you wouldn’t be a good choice if I need character reference.

Page 340 of 349 FirstFirst ... 240290330338339340341342 ... LastLast