+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 343 of 489 FirstFirst ... 243293333341342343344345353393443 ... LastLast
Results 3,421 to 3,430 of 4884

Thread: Rangers Then, Sevco Now, Scotland's Shame Forever....

Quote Originally Posted by Aldo1983 View Post
    £7m for Ryan Kent? Tick tock.
    I thought all transfer fees are made up

Quote Originally Posted by Jupiter View Post
    Panic buy from Sevco after yesterday's defeat.
    Agreed. He is a good player but it has the feel of a poker player going all in on a pair of jacks

Quote Originally Posted by RedStarTorphins View Post
    “Bang average”?
    If we were signing him we’d be singing it from the rooftops.
    He’s a good player.

But as the deluded would say, “tick tock”.
    I don't remember him apart from the goal at Parkhead...27 league games and six goals and very few assists (oh I'm not allowed to say that because some on here think they're "proper mannies" whatever that means). He didn't do much in the European games either and I didn't see too much clubs battling it out for his signature or he wouldn't have landed permanently in Govan.

I might be singing from the rooftops if we got him for £500,000 but £7 million !!! Even the most 'staunch' Sevco fans don't think he's worth that...and the pressure is on now because the hordes will expect and pin their hopes on him. Let's see how he handles it first eh before we start saying how magic he is and how envious we are ..£7 million, haha brilliant...

It's not just the £7Million but presumably he will be on at least £1M a year in wages

Agree panic buy, for a player no otherclub seems mindly interested in
    7 million for a reserve player
    Of course it wont be the lying Kings money.
    They will blast away any European monny earned.
    Still have not sold any if their misfits for any significant sums huge wage bills to meet.
    Big Mikes compensation to be paid out.
    Huge huge gamble if its true.
    Can Sevco afford him, in the long run I doubt it
    The debt mountain continues unabated, which is a good thing

Quote Originally Posted by BogBrush1903 View Post
    I don't remember him apart from the goal at Parkhead...27 league games and six goals and very few assists (oh I'm not allowed to say that because some on here think they're "proper mannies" whatever that means). He didn't do much in the European games either and I didn't see too much clubs battling it out for his signature or he wouldn't have landed permanently in Govan.

I might be singing from the rooftops if we got him for £500,000 but £7 million !!! Even the most 'staunch' Sevco fans don't think he's worth that...and the pressure is on now because the hordes will expect and pin their hopes on him. Let's see how he handles it first eh before we start saying how magic he is and houw envious we are ..£7 million, haha brilliant...
    The news just said that the fee’s the club’s second highest. It’s probably their highest, of course, but the media gloss over the fact that that fuucking coalmannie’s cuddy Tore Andre-Flo signed for the deadb@stards and he was a spectacular failure. £12.5m. 😆

Quote Originally Posted by KIWIRED View Post
    Of course it wont be the lying Kings money.
    Aye, it will be the mugs that come through the turnstiles that will be financing it initially. I think they're expecting the Euro package for the three games against Porto, Feynoord and Young Boys to be £300 !!! Newco are as much a House of Cards as Oldco and they have not learned anything from the demise of the 1873 club.

The only thing that keeps the club going is the other arse cheek over the river. However, it's dangerous game to try and match them because presently Celtic have a lot more money in the bank and are far better run than Newco. This mythical 10inarow (which nobody cares about apart from the gruesome twosome) could well cause Sevco and their supporters to spontaneously combust.

Stop. Just stop. Rangers are not going to go bankrupt. Some of you lot are absolutely delusional. Delusional and frankly obsessed.

Quote Originally Posted by Devanha Red View Post
    Stop. Just stop. The Rangers are not going to go bankrupt. Some of you lot are absolutely delusional. Delusional and frankly obsessed.
    Canna disagree with that

Anyway, tick tock...….

Edit-they will not be allowed to see the same demise as their old version. Too many Idiots will to pump cash in
    Last edited by Pacman1903; 02-09-2019 at 06:37 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Devanha Red View Post
    Rangers are...
    No present tense, Sonny Jim. They’re deid.

“Dead, your Majesty. Dead, my lords and gentlemen. Dead, Right Reverends and Wrong Reverends of every order. Dead, men and women, born with Heavenly compassion in your hearts. And dying thus around us, every day, just like those Hun cuunts, thank fuuck.”
    (Charles Dickens, Bleak House, Ch 47)
    Last edited by 57vintage; 02-09-2019 at 06:39 PM. Reason: Last night I said these words to my girl You know you never even try girl

Page 343 of 489 FirstFirst ... 243293333341342343344345353393443 ... LastLast