+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 347 of 366 FirstFirst ... 247297337345346347348349357 ... LastLast
Results 3,461 to 3,470 of 3653

Thread: O/T:- Impressed with the leadership

Quote Originally Posted by Newish Pie View Post
    The good news is that the people marching were not "all supporting Hamas". I'm very pleased to put your mind at ease on this point... people (including many Jewish people) marched for a variety of reasons, many supporting the Palestinian cause and/or calling for a ceasefire.

This isn't the same as supporting Hamas at all. I'm not sure whether you know this perfectly well and are deliberately conflating the two, or whether you've just been misinformed.
    Read the post again where did i say "all supporting Hamas" do not put quotes around something i did not say "sonny"

Quote Originally Posted by Magpies1959 View Post
    Try The Star, EP
    Wow! You see The Star as a 'right wing rag'? Seriously???? The Star is basically a comic, but occasionally their ridiculously juvenile headlines happen to hit the right note, albeit by chance. As an example, it was The Star who compared the lifespan of Liz Truss as PM to that of a lettuce. The lettuce lasted longer, so their silly headline suddenly had more relevance than any of the 'serious' papers!

If you honestly think The Star is right wing, you need urgent help.

Thread title needs changing to "Not impressed with the leadership".

Quote Originally Posted by macstop View Post
    We don't have to meet muslims we just turn our tv on and see thousands parading through the streets of London, all supporting Palatine and Hamas, you know the people that behaeded young Jewish children and women, remember if you tollerate this your children will be next.
    I have read your post again, and it's not obvious to me how I've misrepresented what you wrote. I've put the section in bold. If that's not what you meant to say, that's great. What did you mean to say? How have I misunderstood?

I'm not here to score petty points. I never want to misrepresent or misunderstand anyone's words.

EP drama queen

EP drama queen
    Is that really the best you can come up with?

You've made a complete tw@t of yourself, but you don't have the guts to face up to it.

Still not saying whether you would like to live in a militant Muslim community I see, EP.

Still not saying whether you would like to live in a militant Muslim community I see, EP.
    That depends on your definition of the word 'militant'. I like this one:

militant

adjective
    favouring confrontational methods in support of a political or social cause.

Without militants women might not have the vote and homo***uality would still be illegal. On the basis that Muslim militants could be for or against the more extreme interpretations of their religion, as long as they avoid violence they might have a role to play.

Fcuk me EP are you seriously suggesting I am anti gay now.
    That really made me lol, lol.

Quote Originally Posted by countygump View Post
    That really made me lol, lol.
    It's a race to the bottom.

Page 347 of 366 FirstFirst ... 247297337345346347348349357 ... LastLast