+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 348 of 410 FirstFirst ... 248298338346347348349350358398 ... LastLast
Results 3,471 to 3,480 of 4096

Thread: Transfer Rumour Thread 21/22

Quote Originally Posted by Arabdownsouth View Post
    It appears we are looking to pay money to sign Watt in January so why not?
    Quote Originally Posted by JUSTaway View Post
    I was very surprised to see Doidge linked to Dundee as he doesn't fit their signing profile of being an ex-colleague/mate of McPake.

Tony Watt, full name - Tony 'top flight leading scorer' watt (even then its only 9 goals), should at least win some free kicks and make the ball stick up top for us, and has hopefully matured and is coming into his prime, certainly not been prolific, but looking forward to seeing how he performs tomorrow.
    13th club lucky?

Quote Originally Posted by offshore_arab83 View Post
    Hoti is f ucking awful, good to see him going out on loan

f uck knows who set that signing up but they were having a f ucking laugh
    Sitting on the fence as usual then

you know the score ADS lol

If he wasn't greedy and has played in Appere we'd probably have gone 2-0 up in Dingwall late on instead we lose the late equaliser and go on a poor run

Seeing you've brought up a specific play by Flo Hoti Shedka (and well pointed out too) can I raise you this one.
    Kerr-ching 'two million man' Smith flogging a goal at Tynie.
    Did you see him racing back to regain the possession he casually lost in a dangerous area?
    No, neither did I. He barely sauntered back & in went the heavily embarrassing 5th goal.

Best of luck Kerr, hope you do an Andy Robertson

I see this thread has taken a cheery turn

Quote Originally Posted by BackRowArab View Post
    I see this thread has taken a cheery turn
    Fuchs has probably played his last game for Utd will be sold in the next week and Siegrist will probably be away as well heard at least 2 new players arriving by end of window.

Fuchs was poor tonight and if I am honest...I am glad he is going! Decent player but he has clearly had his head turned and wants away. He looks like he is trying not to get injured..so best let him step aside.
    Benji goes with my absolute blessings..has never let transfer rumours get in the way of his performances. I hope he does well wherever he goes....as long as it ain't sevco!

Quote Originally Posted by Arab59 View Post
    Fuchs has probably played his last game for Utd will be sold in the next week and Siegrist will probably be away as well heard at least 2 new players arriving by end of window.
    Who the Fuchs gonna buy Fuchs ffs

He’s been lowping for months

Benji Was brutal tonight too and lucky that goal was chapped aff

We’ve no leadership in midfield, f uck all

McDonald would certainly give us that. Would rather him than Fuchs at this moment in time and he’s no kicked a bah for over a year ffs

Page 348 of 410 FirstFirst ... 248298338346347348349350358398 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)