+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 349 of 530 FirstFirst ... 249299339347348349350351359399449 ... LastLast
Results 3,481 to 3,490 of 5293

Thread: 2018 Summer recruitment

Quote Originally Posted by Pacman1903 View Post
    Also found the boy Kamberi or fitever hes called. Hibees love him too. 9 in 14 last season. Why are we nae looking at clubs like Grasshoppers. Hibs are going to be very good this season
    The boy Florian does look pretty decent.
    Prior to joining Hibs, he was 4 from 47.
    He would have been written off before he kicked a ball in here.

Quote Originally Posted by RED_JOHN View Post
    Where are the goals coming from tommorow evening? Cosgrove and May will struggle to get a shot on target. I was desperately hoping we would get someone like Moult in before the match but unfortunately our manager and chairman opted for more defensive players.
    Will we keep a clean sheet...no chance! So we would have been better spending the transfer window trying to improve our attacking side of the game.
    If you cannot keep a clean sheet you need to score goals...common sense.
    GMS, McGinn, Forrester and Considine will all score more goals this season than May, and probably Cosgrove too.

Quote Originally Posted by Don_Corleone View Post
    GMS, McGinn, Forrester and Considine will all score more goals this season than May, and probably Cosgrove too.
    I was genuinely pleased when we got Stevie May. I thought he would get over his injury and be a very good player for us. Unfortunately the lad has been a bit of a disappointment but sometimes players can take a bit longer to adjust to their new teammates way of playing. Hopefully he comes good this season as we honestly cannot afford him to be a striker who has a poor goal scoring ratio at our club now. Cosgrove will not score more goals than a poor Stevie May in a season so we really need at least 1 extra striker in as quickly as possible to lead the way.
    Forrester will flatter to deceive is my prediction....when the going gets tough he will offer not very much at all. Players with supposedly a lot of ability should be playing week in week out for very decent teams and not sitting on the bench for the likes of Peterborough.

Quote Originally Posted by RED_JOHN View Post
    I was genuinely pleased when we got Stevie May. I thought he would get over his injury and be a very good player for us. Unfortunately the lad has been a bit of a disappointment but sometimes players can take a bit longer to adjust to their new teammates way of playing. Hopefully he comes good this season as we honestly cannot afford him to be a striker who has a poor goal scoring ratio at our club now. Cosgrove will not score more goals than a poor Stevie May in a season so we really need at least 1 extra striker in as quickly as possible to lead the way.
    Forrester will flatter to deceive is my prediction....when the going gets tough he will offer not very much at all. Players with supposedly a lot of ability should be playing week in week out for very decent teams and not sitting on the bench for the likes of Peterborough.
    I thought May would’ve been good too, but he was utter dross last year and I really think his legs are gone and his confidence is shot. Hope I’m wrong. Cosgrove will nod in the odd corner and free kick but he’s more a target man than goalscorer.

GMS and McGinn will chip in with a few and Forrester will score a few I think - will have to wait and see about him - I believe Peterborough started playing him out of position which may not have helped him. Considine will weigh in with 6 or 7 goals which I think will be more than May and Cosgrove score.

45mins to go.
    no3 for the day?

How many times a day does it get posted that Stevie May is done?

I reckon at least 10 times a day at the moment.

Maybe he is maybe he isn’t,we will find out this season so people don’t have to keep posting every fecking day that they think he is done.

For example I think Considine is shyte simply because he is but I usually leave it a couple of days before I post again that I think he is shyte.

Quote Originally Posted by rico94 View Post

Maybe he is maybe he isn’t,we will find out this season so people don’t have to keep posting every fecking day that they think he is done.

For example I think Considine is shyte simply because he is but I usually leave it a couple of days before I post again that I think he is shyte.
    I’ll give it until about 7.55pm tomorrow before someone says Considine is sh1te

my Team v Burnley

Lewis
    Logan McKenna Devlin Shinnie
    Ball
    GMS Forrester Gleeson McGinn
    Cosgrove

Quote Originally Posted by rico94 View Post

That's only Red John's posts as well.

Let the haters hate.

Quote Originally Posted by 87kilos View Post
    That's only Red John's posts as well.

Let the haters hate.
    Now now, I want Stevie May to do well for us and be like he was before he left St.Johnstone...I haven’t stated that he was ever done. So a bit fact checking will spare your blushes in the future.

Page 349 of 530 FirstFirst ... 249299339347348349350351359399449 ... LastLast