+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 35 of 52 FirstFirst ... 25333435363745 ... LastLast

Thread: Semi Final v The Great Unwashed/Victim FC

Quote Originally Posted by redscot View Post
    "McInnes post match interview was embarrassing."

What was he saying?
    Classic piece of deflectionism badically.
    Blaming Craig Thomson in the main for sending off Ballbag.

Quote Originally Posted by RedStarTorphins View Post
    Players will move on as they’re out of contract or on loan - about 8.
    F**k all to do with McInnes
    Aye but that comment sounds like he's pissed off. All the pish one's are either under contract or being offered contracts.

**** it, I'm off to Derby.

Quote Originally Posted by rico94 View Post
    Yeah the old lets get rid of the manager and everything will be fine pish has reared it’s ugly head again.

We will be still calling for the managers head way after McInnes has gone,he isn’t the main problem.

But saying that he should be sacked for the following reasons off the top of my head.

Ball is an accident waiting to happen,he was in the semi final last year so why we are even contemplating signing him is bizzare.

Considine is getting worse as he gets older which makes it even more embarrassing for trying to persevere with him.

Stewart is never going to do anything with us but McInnes wants to sign him.
    Of the starting X1, there are a good few who shouldn’t be near the first team.

We do have a lengthy injury list, but sh1te recruitment has a big part to play.

Quote Originally Posted by NewOrleansRed View Post
    We’re a boring unimaginative team without any goal threat or bite. . Abject failure once again.
    100 fkn % spot on pal
    McWinless has lost quality players season after season (thats the nature of the game) but he has replaced them with fkn mince and utter sh1te quality.
    For examle the muppet donkey Cosgrove has managed to score 20 goals this season ffs, he will never be a football player literally never ina million years, but yet he has even managed to net 20 goals ffs, can we imagine what a decent quality striker would give us, with a decent quality service.
    For me McWinless is 100% responsible for the rapid regression of our club and has no fkn idea or clue how to turn it around

Time for change

Missing out on europe for next season just might be a blessing in disguise and he gets shown the door, we can only live in hope I guess.

Of the starting X1, there are a good few who shouldn’t be near the first team.

We do have a lengthy injury list, but sh1te recruitment has a big part to play.
    Of course it does but I very much doubt that someone is going to come in and make quality signings.

And that’s not me defending McInnes, he has made a lot more errors than his requirement.

Quote Originally Posted by blowupsheep View Post
    100 fkn % spot on pal
    McWinless has lost quality players season after season (thats the nature of the game) but he has replaced them with fkn mince and utter sh1te quality.
    For examle the muppet donkey Cosgrove has managed to score 20 goals this season ffs, he will never be a football player literally never ina million years, but yet he has even managed to net 20 goals ffs, can we imagine what a decent quality striker would give us, with a decent quality service.
    For me McWinless is 100% responsible for the rapid regression of our club and has no fkn idea or clue how to turn it around

Time for change

Missing out on europe for next season just might be a blessing in disguise and he gets shown the door, we can only live in hope I guess.
    As much as folk say McInnes should go, there’s not a chance.

Milne loves him.

He’ll be here next season, 100%.

And whilst it may not be the point, I wouldn’t trust Milne to pick a manager who’d improve things.

Get used to the fact that DM ain’t going anywhere.

He’ll be given the chance to re-build.
    Given the last two summers, heaven help us all.

As much as folk say McInnes should go, there’s not a chance.

Milne loves him.

He’ll be here next season, 100%.

And whilst it may not be the point, I wouldn’t trust Milne to pick a manager who’d improve things.

Get used to the fact that DM ain’t going anywhere.

He’ll be given the chance to re-build.
    Given the last two summers, heaven help us all.
    Unless McInnes turns us into a bottom 6 side he will he here for a while longer! dinnae forget were we where before he arrived!

Here’s where we’re at.

If you’re pro Milne, McInnes & Kingsfiord, you’re part of the problem.

Quote Originally Posted by macattack View Post
    Unless McInnes turns us into a bottom 6 side he will he here for a while longer! dinnae forget were we where before he arrived!
    Aye, remember McGhee ...Zzzzzz

Craig Thompson cost us the game ultimately. Surprises gleeson wasn't brought on after ball sending off.

Stewart on the right wing...fffs.

Cosgrove pub player. My cat has better ball control. He is ***n awful.

Celtic fans. Scum.

Glad McInnes reacted...

End....

Page 35 of 52 FirstFirst ... 25333435363745 ... LastLast