+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 350 of 421 FirstFirst ... 250300340348349350351352360400 ... LastLast
Results 3,491 to 3,500 of 4202

Thread: The Summer Transfer Window

Quote Originally Posted by rico94 View Post
    Gallagher too.
    oh aye.
    Think we might see one more loan before the window closes too.
    That would be 3, with a view to making (at least) one permanent

I would have loved us to get an experienced CB in that Mckenna could have learned off and supported for a couple of seasons at least. Instead he has had a hell of a pressure/criticism lumped on his shoulders in a short space of time while playing alongside several different and inadequate options. I don't think we should think he has regressed at all in ability or value.

Quote Originally Posted by Dubai Don View Post
    I would have loved us to get an experienced CB in that Mckenna could have learned off and supported for a couple of seasons at least. Instead he has had a hell of a pressure/criticism lumped on his shoulders in a short space of time while playing alongside several different and inadequate options. I don't think we should think he has regressed at all in ability or value.
    yes, but because of a lack of what you say/want, he has IMO.

Too many looking to put down our players

Game 1 this season - McKenna played brilliantly in the RoPS first leg.

Game 2 this season - He was at fault for the RoPS goal away from home being too easily shunted. He's a big loon and should have been able to hold off the striker. 1 minor error though.

Game 3 this season - He did nothing wrong of note, solid enough game.

He is tied up on a substantial time frame, has the physique to cope in the top league down south next season and well worth the value we are attributing to him.

Why isn't he worth £6-7M?

Quote Originally Posted by afc1903mad View Post

Why isn't he worth £6-7M?
    Put it like this. If McKenna is worth £7 Million, it could be argued Considine is worth about £4 Million, Devlin about £5 Million (and Taylor about 2p).

Quote Originally Posted by man-erg View Post
    Put it like this. If McKenna is worth £7 Million, it could be argued Considine is worth about £4 Million, Devlin about £5 Million (and Taylor about 2p).
    Yes , that could perhaps be argued , provided that the person putting forward the argument knew fvkk all about football or how the transfer market works

Quote Originally Posted by redstarfk View Post
    Yes , that could perhaps be argued , provided that the person putting forward the argument knew fvkk all about football or how the transfer market works
    Well I'm no expert. Maybe that's why I'm struggling to understand why Mckenna gets such an easy ride.

You cant blame Devlin, Ball and Considine on the fact that Mckenna struggles to control or pass the ball. Maybe it's a confidence thing.

Quote Originally Posted by man-erg View Post
    That is utter crap. No way Taylor is worth 2p. 1p at the very most.

Stop Press

Dons turn down £3million offer for Considine to please fans forum.

McKenna is on a long term contract. He’s a Scottish international. We don’t have to sell. He is our best defender. The Pigs have turned down £25m allegedly for Tierney. We shouldn’t sell McKenna unless it’s for silly money, with a number of add ons.

Page 350 of 421 FirstFirst ... 250300340348349350351352360400 ... LastLast