+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 353 of 560 FirstFirst ... 253303343351352353354355363403453 ... LastLast
Results 3,521 to 3,530 of 5595

Thread: Breaking News - New Stadium and Training Facilities

Quote Originally Posted by slyfox View Post
    The point being was that the Stirling Reds numbering about 30 went there before every game and were known to spend a bit of money were turned away because some Huns made their one off visit. They never went back.

A golf club should not be relying on a Football Club to provide an income for them. It's their business, run it like one, or close down if it's not viable.
    Are you still in the Stirling Reds? Is psycho still about?

Quote Originally Posted by Jackjarvis View Post
    That indeed sounds very reasonable, if perhaps you could perhaps pop into the Northern one last time and leave the bar staff, cleaners, kitchen staff and steward a wee drink to show your appreciation...I’m sure they would appreciate your kind thoughts as they face the prospect of redundancy, especially since you sound like a regular patron.
    Fitba fans are seen as a bit of a nuisance for the Northen committee....is it the only place still charging to get in there ? Gen question as have not gave them a penny of my money in 5 years ....Roped off to queue for a pint and no kids allowed to stand in the queue with you ! Fvck em ...walk along a few hundred yards to the east end club....more welcoming and you don’t pay to get in

Quote Originally Posted by mastrick1960 View Post
    Fitba fans are seen as a bit of a nuisance for the Northen committee....is it the only place still charging to get in there ? Gen question as have not gave them a penny of my money in 5 years ....Roped off to queue for a pint and no kids allowed to stand in the queue with you ! Fvck em ...walk along a few hundred yards to the east end club....more welcoming and you don’t pay to get in
    And you can get a good pie

The zeppelin was my idea, do I get to drive it?

F'uck sake donsdaft min, read the last page before replying to posts.

Enormous marquee before and after.
    Decent beer at a decent price ( I don't suppose they'll let us take carry outs)
    Food you can actually eat.

Enough free busses laid on from 11.00 until 7.00 to spread the load

....and you never know, it could work.

That and plenty toilets, drained into Westhill gardens.
    Last edited by donsdaft; 07-02-2018 at 01:03 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Pacman1903 View Post
    And you can get a good pie
    Aye usually but a couple of weeks ago they fried the pies 🤮🤮....I walked in to the kitchen and saw it myself ...

Quote Originally Posted by donsdaft View Post
    The zeppelin was my idea, do I get to drive it?

F'uck sake donsdaft min, read the last page before replying to posts.

Enormous marquee before and after.
    Decent beer at a decent price ( I don't suppose they'll let us take carry outs)
    Food you can actually eat.

Enough free busses laid on from 11.00 until 7.00 to spread the load

....and you never know, it could work.

That and plenty toilets, drained into Westhill gardens.
    Is that 7am. Be some affa shapes on the last bus

Did the Stirling Reds book in advance? Thats maybe the issue there
    Indeed, if the Stirling chaps went to every home game as said......especially with.... as quoted 30 doing such regularly.....I cannot understand why they did not have their usual seats/area put aside......perhaps communication was an issue......if/when the club moves to Kingsford......a lesson might be learned for future reference in a similar situation accordingly.

That aside......still unfortunate for the staff that serve the Stirling 30 on a fortnightly basis .....not being considered/respected as they look forward to Dee Street or wherever.

Quote Originally Posted by mastrick1960 View Post
    Aye usually but a couple of weeks ago they fried the pies 🤮🤮....I walked in to the kitchen and saw it myself ...
    sacrilege

Its a business for f@ck sake. A golf club with no affiliation with Aberdeen as is Archies, its a f@cking wetherspoons, the grottiest of sh@te chains you get
    There is an affiliation in the sense that its Dons fans that have kept a lot of places open over the years.

A lot of places have taken our custom for granted and will struggle when we move - so fvck them.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr_Grieves View Post
    There is an affiliation in the sense that its Dons fans that have kept a lot of places open over the years.

A lot of places have taken our custom for granted and will struggle when we move - so fvck them.
    Indeed, close Bon Accord,Caledonian and chuck in East End, The Pitt and the Beastie(again).....amongst a few other places that we have frequented over the years......it all makes sense in a financial/personal sense.

Page 353 of 560 FirstFirst ... 253303343351352353354355363403453 ... LastLast