+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 359 of 368 FirstFirst ... 259309349357358359360361 ... LastLast
Results 3,581 to 3,590 of 3679

Thread: O/T:- Impressed with the leadership

EP just watch the footage of how Tommy Robinson was treated by a thick as pig sh1t copper. With phones and cameras recording the event, the tw*t of a copper wanted Robinson's address, how stupid or ignorant was that, which would have potentially put him and his family in danger.
    Robinson did nothing to warrant being frog marched along the streets of London, by a that many police. I noticed there was not a rainbow hat or garland in sight.
    I think it might be you burying your head in the sand, either through ignorance or stupidity.

Quote Originally Posted by Magpies1959 View Post
    EP just watch the footage of how Tommy Robinson was treated by a thick as pig sh1t copper. With phones and cameras recording the event, the tw*t of a copper wanted Robinson's address, how stupid or ignorant was that, which would have potentially put him and his family in danger.
    Robinson did nothing to warrant being frog marched along the streets of London, by a that many police. I noticed there was not a rainbow hat or garland in sight.
    I think it might be you burying your head in the sand, either through ignorance or stupidity.
    Tommy Robinson was asked to leave by the police as they thought his presence compromised security. He refused, so he was forcibly removed. Were you actually there to know different?

He seems to be a bit of a hero to you, but not to me due to his criminal history. Defend him until you are blue in the face by all means, I think it will give other posters a clear insight as to how your mind works.

Quote Originally Posted by Elite_Pie View Post
    Tommy Robinson was asked to leave by the police as they thought his presence compromised security. He refused, so he was forcibly removed. Were you actually there to know different?

He seems to be a bit of a hero to you, but not to me due to his criminal history. Defend him until you are blue in the face by all means, I think it will give other posters a clear insight as to how your mind works.
    The blokes a complete tool, he went for one reason to cause trouble and to get arrested for publicity.

I thought it was just the BBC which was biased, but no it turns out it’s also the police, the civil service, the courts, lefty lawyers, universities(especially the one that Jackal went to, but he had the last laugh hehehe) the national trust, and the RNLI.

Thank goodness for Tommy Robinson, aka Stephen Yaxley-Lennon for standing up for those goood old British values of racism, Islamophobia, assaulting policemen, football hooliganism, assaulting someone else, inciting terrorism, and conning his gullible followers. I can’t believe the coppers nicked him again, he didn’t do anything!

Quote Originally Posted by BigFatPie View Post
    I thought it was just the BBC which was biased, but no it turns out it’s also the police, the civil service, the courts, lefty lawyers, universities(especially the one that Jackal went to, but he had the last laugh hehehe) the national trust, and the RNLI.

Thank goodness for Tommy Robinson, aka Stephen Yaxley-Lennon for standing up for those goood old British values of racism, Islamophobia, assaulting policemen, football hooliganism, assaulting someone else, inciting terrorism, and conning his gullible followers. I can’t believe the coppers nicked him again, he didn’t do anything!
    A true Brit, something you could not even comprehend.

Quote Originally Posted by JoePass View Post
    Soccerman's definition of a True Brit:

Robinson has been convicted for multiple crimes involving violence, stalking, financial and immigration fraud, drug possession, public order offences, and contempt of court. He has served at least four separate prison terms: for assault in 2005, for using false travel documents to enter the United States in 2012, for mortgage fraud in 2014, and 13 months in 2018 for contempt of court after publishing a Facebook Live video of defendants entering a law court. In July 2021, Robinson was found to have libelled a 15-year-old refugee at a school in Huddersfield and was ordered to pay £100,000 plus legal costs, although he had filed for bankruptcy in March 2021. In October 2021, he was made subject to a five-year stalking order for harassing journalist Lizzie Dearden and her partner.

Most decent people would see him as an utter scumbag.

Quote Originally Posted by JoePass View Post
    So many values to be proud of there. I'd be happy not to be considered British if he is what represents or country... a real modern day fascist.

The police were hoping it would compromise security. Everyone around him were just normal people, and in the end they started booing the police because it was obvious the police just wanted him away from the march, for no good reason. I might as well have been there as the video was right next to the idiot police officer and Tommy Robinson and the audio between the two was crystal clear. Tommy Robinson didn't refuse to leave, he was trying to ask on what grounds he was being asked to move on.
    I really don't think people on here give two f*cks how my mind works, cleaely, or otherwise, but you do seem to get obsessed with people you disagree with.
    Sorry matt_magpie, you talk complete rubbish, there was no intention of him causing trouble, the police seemed more intent on that happening.
    Good look to those who think the policing has not been two tiered concerning all of these marches.
    Very scary to think the police in this country are having to side with people who have no love for this country, but are scared to police properly for fear of being called the dreaded R word. That worked out well with the grooming gangs.

Quote Originally Posted by Magpies1959 View Post
    The police were hoping it would compromise security. Everyone around him were just normal people, and in the end they started booing the police because it was obvious the police just wanted him away from the march, for no good reason. I might as well have been there as the video was right next to the idiot police officer and Tommy Robinson and the audio between the two was crystal clear. Tommy Robinson didn't refuse to leave, he was trying to ask on what grounds he was being asked to move on.
    Have a quick glance at his criminal record.

That's what you're defending.

Quote Originally Posted by Elite_Pie View Post
    I know the police aren't exactly consistent, but they saw it as a work event like they did for many of the events they investigated that happened at Number 10 and took no further action. I think refreshments at a long work event are understandable, but not when alcohol is involved.
    So Starmer drinking a bottle of beer at a work event was looked upon differently by the Police than it was at a Tory event?? He was clearly drinking a beer. I think you're so far left you've disappeared of the scale mate

Page 359 of 368 FirstFirst ... 259309349357358359360361 ... LastLast