+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 37 of 52 FirstFirst ... 27353637383947 ... LastLast

Thread: Barnsley Fc transfer news, 2022-23

Quote Originally Posted by Shadrack the Red View Post
    On the face of it if we can land Wright he would be a valuable addition & reading between the lines it is clear that Iseka is trying to engineer a move away because if he wanted to stay he would be fighting for a place & by Duffs comments this is not happening .
    from what I've heard Shads he doesn't train much ,if at all ? Sounds like he's making any excuse to not get involved , problem for us is that nobody will want him , poor attitude and not even playing , all this on a reportedly 7k pw ? Don't know length of his contract ?but him and Obbi are bleeding the club dry , wonder who signed them 2 ! They should be held accountable ,,,,

Quote Originally Posted by Romared View Post
    from what I've heard Shads he doesn't train much ,if at all ? Sounds like he's making any excuse to not get involved , problem for us is that nobody will want him , poor attitude and not even playing , all this on a reportedly 7k pw ? Don't know length of his contract ?but him and Obbi are bleeding the club dry , wonder who signed them 2 ! They should be held accountable ,,,,
    Say it's "only" 5k a week. With NI and Pension contribution comes to abart £300,000 pa. Say Season ticket costs £300 that's 1000 Season Tickets.

You can see the situation here Roma with Iseska , nobody else will pay him the money he's on here and so he isn't going anywhere .

Duff clearly doesn't rate him for what ever reason although I'm sure we all have our own thoughts on why that is .

So we have a player that won't leave until he gets as good an offer as he's on here and a manager who won't pick him .

Just about sums the club up right now , the decisions of last season still impacting the club with the deck chairs on the Titanic just rearranged .

This club isn't going anywhere until these kind of things are sorted out , lessons learned and better decisions made .

Problem is poor decisions still keep getting made .

Quote Originally Posted by animallittle3 View Post
    You can see the situation here Roma with Iseska , nobody else will pay him the money he's on here and so he isn't going anywhere .

Duff clearly doesn't rate him for what ever reason although I'm sure we all have our own thoughts on why that is .

So we have a player that won't leave until he gets as good an offer as he's on here and a manager who won't pick him .

Just about sums the club up right now , the decisions of last season still impacting the club with the deck chairs on the Titanic just rearranged .

This club isn't going anywhere until these kind of things are sorted out , lessons learned and better decisions made .

Problem is poor decisions still keep getting made .
    You are spot on but it does not only happen at our club with the problem being average players getting over paid & then trying to get them out of the club will only end up with the club paying out more brass , possibly the best outcome would be to ship him out on loan & the two clubs sharing the cost with at least some kind of money saved but the players hold all the aces & the employment of a clever agent also comes into the argument , its a nightmare .

Callum Wright excited at the chance of teaming up with ex boss Michael Duff , deal to be completed early next week for the attacking Leicester midfielder , season long loan with a view to permanent move ?

Callum Wright excited at the chance of teaming up with ex boss Michael Duff , deal to be completed early next week for the attacking Leicester midfielder , season long loan with a view to permanent move ?
    To be honest Roma and whilst I welcome an addition to the squad the midfield is probably our strongest area in my opinion .

Connell , Thomas and Benson seem a decent enough three for this level .

Absolutely crying out for some quality up top .

I understand young Marsh is going out on loan as well as two or three more including young Joe Ackeroyd from what I was told on Friday .

Possibly with Marsh out on loan something could develop in the forward department .

Thats my first thought as well, an attack minded goalscoring midfielder is all very well, but it is NOT our priority.
    As for Iseka, I think hes a disgrace and actually he hasn't been any better than his mate Oulare. Thanks a lot Conway!. 😡

Helik going to Huddersfield

Quote Originally Posted by animallittle3 View Post
    To be honest Roma and whilst I welcome an addition to the squad the midfield is probably our strongest area in my opinion .

Connell , Thomas and Benson seem a decent enough three for this level .

Absolutely crying out for some quality up top .

I understand young Marsh is going out on loan as well as two or three more including young Joe Ackeroyd from what I was told on Friday .

Possibly with Marsh out on loan something could develop in the forward department .
    And Herbie Kane to come back into the squad also.

Quote Originally Posted by Jules88 View Post
    Helik going to Huddersfield
    I am not sure there is anything in this, the rumour apparently emerged last week off a twitter account with no real substance so up to something concrete happening then I will treat it with a pinch of salt.

Page 37 of 52 FirstFirst ... 27353637383947 ... LastLast