+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 37 of 44 FirstFirst ... 273536373839 ... LastLast

Thread: Rovaniemi v the Dons

Going to that many games shows nothing other than there’s a want about them. It was just comments regarding the union flag, Tommy Robinson, chicken suppers & generally acting all Bertie big b0llocks. Think the Pittodrie Bar might’ve lost a few customers too.

They are of course free to think & act how they like, just like others are free to respond how they like. They may well be the toppest of Dons but they’re not doing themselves any favours.

Quote Originally Posted by Mason89 View Post
    Don’t think anyone would argue that they’re ‘staunch’, that’s the problem. The comments on Twitter absolutely reek of hunnery
    Aye, there will be no DMs at the Pitt Bar on my watch.

Queerhawk Huns.

Quote Originally Posted by afc1903mad View Post
    What’s the comments?

How does that work?
    They travel to a European game on a couple of hundred manage to go yet they are huns?

Surely they’re either huns or not. Can’t understand why huns would want to go to Aberdeen away games in Europe.
    What a surprise.

Milne’s mason buddy stands up for the Union Jack.

Stuff your queen up you’re a’rse

Quote Originally Posted by donsdaft View Post
    What a surprise.

Milne’s mason buddy stands up for the Union Jack.

Stuff your queen up you’re a’rse
    What a surprise.
    Ask a genuine question and you come along like a massive tw@t.
    I’ve not seen the comments, hence why I asked the question.

Incidentally, I’d prefer independence, but I’m not naive to think that any person who wants to remain in the United Kingdom are all huns.

Grow up and act yer age min.

regarding the union flag, Tommy Robinson, chicken suppers
    Let's just accept that reds hold different views on a whole array of topics.

However we're all reds with one common goal in mind. Hoping OUR team, not mines, not yours, OUR team wins all the matches we play.

Operation Tbilisi is upon us. We need to be united not divided.

TO EUROPE

Of course, they should just keep them to themselves for 90mins. Shouldn’t be too hard should it?

Of course, they should just keep them to themselves for 90mins. Shouldn’t be too hard should it?
    I'll deal with the flag as that's the only thing I actually know was there for the "90 mins".

It isn't a union flag. It is in Aberdeen club colours. Even if it was the real deal I don't see what is so wrong with it as long as it has ABERDEEN on it.

The folk with the flag no doubt consider themselves British. Aberdeen is after all in Britain so it's not exactly odd or controversial it's just a geographical and political fact.

Other people will choose to identify themselves as Scottish. I saw red and white saltire flags which might suggest those people were indeed displaying their fondness of Scotland.

If you want to start being flag fascists they should also be decried as the team playing was ABERDEEN not Scotland.

"Tommy Robinson" IF sung was silly and I'd agree it has nothing at all to do with football but I'm guessing they were boozy and self censoring probably wasn't high on their agenda at the time.

So let's try to be grown up about it. The flags whether using the union flag or the saltire template were all in Dons colours and that's what matters.

That flag has been going to the games for years & I couldnt give a f*ck. Times are a changing though. The only folk that identify with that flag now are bell ends

Much like the confederate flag. You grow up watching Smokey & the Bandit, The Dukes of Hazard etc for years and nobody cares. Now...

How do you know that the only folk who identify with that flag now are bellends? You dont go to games so how know?

That flag has been going to the games for years & I couldnt give a f*ck. Times are a changing though. The only folk that identify with that flag now are bell ends

Much like the confederate flag. You grow up watching Smokey & the Bandit, The Dukes of Hazard etc for years and nobody cares. Now...
    Name:  724247BF-4728-405E-AF95-FA432E280153.jpg
Views: 676
Size:  23.5 KB

Page 37 of 44 FirstFirst ... 273536373839 ... LastLast