+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 37 of 37 FirstFirst ... 27353637

Thread: Match Thread vs. Yeovil Town 23.03.21 [NL]

Quote Originally Posted by countygump View Post
    As player interviews go, that was a level above most of them. Ruben Reid comes across as intelligent, honest and passionate. Just a bit surprised by his West Country accent!

[QUOTE=laddo;39739218]I've answered that question already, the answer won't be different if I answer again.

Why quote the same post of mine twice just four minutes apart? You really are a strange cat. Just breath, take your time when you are constructing your latest post quoting me.

I like Mark Stallard, very good professional, good for Notts and think he's excellent in his role on Radio Nottingham. I agree with a lot of what he says.[/QUOTE

Just to be clear ..
    You agreed with the owners that they were right in sacking him...
    Yet you then say he shouldnt have been sacked and given to the end of the season..?
    Now can you see where the confusion is.?
    You agree and disagree about it at the same time.?
    I dont care what part of the spectrum it's in..you can't agree and disagree with the same thing at the same time..

Quote Originally Posted by SwalePie View Post
    Cheers Swale, I've been waiting for a goals link. Poor defending for their first and our second, stunning strike from Enzio in between. Pity it didn't show the late miss from Wootton, comments from Yeovil especially suggest that he missed a sitter.

Quote Originally Posted by Elite_Pie View Post
    Cheers Swale, I've been waiting for a goals link. Poor defending for their first and our second, stunning strike from Enzio in between. Pity it didn't show the late miss from Wootton, comments from Yeovil especially suggest that he missed a sitter.
    It appears on the PiesPlayer highlights..

https://www.nottscountyfc.co.uk/PiesPlayer/latest-videos/

Quote Originally Posted by SwalePie View Post
    It appears on the PiesPlayer highlights..

https://www.nottscountyfc.co.uk/PiesPlayer/latest-videos/
    Thanks. Not exactly a sitter, but the sort of chance he should be taking. I wonder if today might have been different if he had scored? Reading between the lines I think the decision was made a while ago, maybe as far back as the King's Lynn game, but it would be a bit weird to sack your manager after two wins in four days.

Thanks. Not exactly a sitter, but the sort of chance he should be taking. I wonder if today might have been different if he had scored? Reading between the lines I think the decision was made a while ago, maybe as far back as the King's Lynn game, but it would be a bit weird to sack your manager after two wins in four days.
    True but this appears to be based on prior (lack of) performances.

Agreed.

Not really. Managers have been sacked after getting clubs promoted. I'd say it has been on the cards for a long time. You pump your money in & sit & watch some shocking football, would you sit back & accept that? Never going to catch Sutton up, we still have not caught Torquay even after their bad run. Says it all really

Page 37 of 37 FirstFirst ... 27353637