+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 37 of 62 FirstFirst ... 27353637383947 ... LastLast

Thread: New manager

Quote Originally Posted by Scanlon's Hat Trick View Post
    I see that Jose Mourinho has left Roma........it couldn't be could it !!!!!
    Apparently he also has his EUFA Pro Monorail Driver License. Things are getting interesting!

Quote Originally Posted by irish_pie View Post
    OK so the dust is settling now and LW has gone to pastures new... I had a look at the latest manager odds and some scary ones in there...who do you guys think or hope for? I saw John Eustace at 10/1 and Gareth Ainsworth also at 10/1... either for me would be a decent punt.
    Warnock 14/1

Quote Originally Posted by WarsopPie View Post
    Warnock 14/1
    Love the romanticism of it and what he did for us but no.

Quote Originally Posted by TedBovisPie View Post
    Seems like the polar opposite footballing approach to LW and IB, and for that reason it won't or shouldn't happen. We have a footballing identity that needs preserving and nurturing, not rethinking. If we had different owners then I'd be well up for a bit of Warnock though.

Quote Originally Posted by TedBovisPie View Post
    https://youtu.be/6t7NDgh6fzc?feature=shared

For 4 months - yes please. This team knows how to play football and attack - I'd say it's the organisation and handling transitions which we struggle with.

Different ways to skin a cat and you've got to play the hand you're dealt.

In play-offs with over half the season gone and need someone to see us through until May and he's out of contract.

Won't happen but would be very interesting.

I’d guess the radar doesn’t give a single beep when it comes to our Niel

Quote Originally Posted by irishpete View Post
    No thanks. A dinosaur for todays game. Move on, never go back. Sentimental is not a reason to get someone in
    That's about as disrespectful as it gets. Jaw dropping.
    If you dared to say that to his face he'd destroy that brain fart and make you look stupid. Its also completely ignorant of the career he has had for the last 30 years and longer.

Lets not forget that another so called 'dinosaur' beat your very own Pep G in the making to the title last season and went unbeaten at home. And when it mattered the most came up with the required tactics and team to do it.

Maybe you need a 'dinosaur' who could perhaps guide your team on how to defend properly?

Just saying.

Quote Originally Posted by BenFostersGloves View Post
    That's about as disrespectful as it gets. Jaw dropping.
    If you dared to say that to his face he'd destroy that brain fart and make you look stupid. Its also completely ignorant of the career he has had for the last 30 years and longer.

Lets not forget that another so called 'dinosaur' beat your very own Pep G in the making to the title last season and went unbeaten at home. And when it mattered the most came up with the required tactics and team to do it.

Maybe you need a 'dinosaur' who could perhaps guide your team on how to defend properly?

Just saying.
    It was Paul Mace who said about Warnock being interested on the Magpie Circle last night but I watched it on youtube late so I was amazed to come on here today and no one had mentioned it, does no one on here watch the Magpie Circle.
    Fwiw I don't think the owners will get Warnock as he simply doesn't fit their model but he certainly isn't a dinosaur.

I guess you have to say, with the resources you had compared to everybody else, that even Jamie Fullerton would have had a chance of getting you up.

Just saying.

Quote Originally Posted by marky View Post
    It was Paul Mace who said about Warnock being interested on the Magpie Circle last night but I watched it on youtube late so I was amazed to come on here today and no one had mentioned it, does no one on here watch the Magpie Circle.
    Fwiw I don't think the owners will get Warnock as he simply doesn't fit their model but he certainly isn't a dinosaur.
    Well, if Warnock makes an approach and the owners turn him down then they'd better have somebody pretty sensational lined up, otherwise this is going to go down as the biggest waste of a golden opportunity since Dunnett decided not to give Howard Wilkinson a meagre pay rise and lost him to Sheff Wed as a result.

Page 37 of 62 FirstFirst ... 27353637383947 ... LastLast