+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 379 of 421 FirstFirst ... 279329369377378379380381389 ... LastLast
Results 3,781 to 3,790 of 4202

Thread: The Summer Transfer Window

Quote Originally Posted by AiberdonianAce View Post
    I can't see McKenna being that much an arse to not put everything in
    I hadn’t picked up any indication that he hadn’t bought in and was happy with the manager’s belief that his next destination would be the Premiership since he signed the latest long-term deal last March until the developments over the last few days unravelled.

Anything less than McKenna being part of tonight’s press conference issuing an apology and statement saying happy to wait for the right move with valuation met in forthcoming windows would make me nervous counting on him in the XI Thursday night let alone him getting on the plane.
    Last edited by vinnydesalvo; 06-08-2019 at 04:29 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Devanha Red View Post
    I admire your loyalty to the player. I'm not sure he's deserving of it 😄
    I’m just surprised by some of you lots loyalty to his agent.

You seriously think his agent hasn’t put him up to handing in a transfer request?

That’s almost as gullible as thinking every other player in the squad wouldn’t do the same thing if teams in England put bids in for them.

Whichever way you dress it up McKenna has acted like a pr1ck and his situation has overshadowed a positive start to the season and our preparations for the opportunity to get one step nearer the group stages.

Why would you not wait until January and see if you can increase your European experience? It's his final choice after all not the agent's. If he is letting his agent ride roughshod over him then he needs to man up and tell him who the boss is...

Quote Originally Posted by rico94 View Post
    I’m just surprised by some of you lots loyalty to his agent.

You seriously think his agent hasn’t put him up to handing in a transfer request?

That’s almost as gullible as thinking every other player in the squad wouldn’t do the same thing if teams in England put bids in for them.
    Let's see where he goes first, this all might be a diversion to get Celtic involved. Or will his choice of club be the agent's fault too?

I'm starting to hope McKenna doesn't make it to Croatia. According to some of you, he can't make a decision for himself

I think McKenna's agent is obviously at play here (is he knew to McKenna?)
    There's been a couple of reported bids which the club turned down and the agent will have been worried he is going to miss out on a percentage before Thursday.

Quote Originally Posted by BogBrush1903 View Post
    Let's see where he goes first, this all might be a diversion to get Celtic involved. Or will his choice of club be the agent's fault too?

I'm starting to hope McKenna doesn't make it to Croatia. According to some of you, he can't make a decision for himself
    Well if he doesn’t go to Croatia it means we will only have the “best back up centre back in the league” to play in the centre of defence.

Quote Originally Posted by rico94 View Post
    Well if he doesn’t go to Croatia it means we will only have the “best back up centre back in the league” to play in the centre of defence.
    It's good to know that my comments resonate with some months after they were made. I feel humbled and honoured...

Zak Vyner
    Bristol City
    Defender.
    6’2”
    Plays right back or centre back
    Potential loan
    Played 31 games on loan at Rotherham last season

Quote Originally Posted by BogBrush1903 View Post
    It's good to know that my comments resonate with some months after they were made. I feel humbled and honoured...
    I could never forget that statement if I tried

We always have the pre euro preeser on a tue. Wonder what the hold up is ?

Page 379 of 421 FirstFirst ... 279329369377378379380381389 ... LastLast