+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 38 of 40 FirstFirst ... 283637383940 LastLast

Thread: MillersMAD EPL Fantasy League?

Quote Originally Posted by Lolmorgan View Post
    Very poor by the fantasy league it had Salah has out & he played.
    This game week runs to the 13th. Salah only went red (unavailable) after the Liverpool game

Quote Originally Posted by caytonmiller View Post
    This game week runs to the 13th. Salah only went red (unavailable) after the Liverpool game
    Yes his points count for the Chelsea game in this game week. It's the same for all players who are off to the African Nations Cup. I picked Benrahma (WHU) for this game week as WHU have two games and they only marked him as out after they'd played the first game. Had I known I might not have picked him but the fact he got 6pts in that first game smoothed my angst

Looks like Bowen dug a few out of a hole. The might Mike hunt rolls on. Huge score this week. Upto 3rd in the h2h. Chasing the top 5 in the league. Mind the gap cam/brin 😛

Quote Originally Posted by caytonmiller View Post
    Looks like Bowen dug a few out of a hole. The might Mike hunt rolls on. Huge score this week. Upto 3rd in the h2h. Chasing the top 5 in the league. Mind the gap cam/brin ��
    Slowly getting into the swing after a disastrous start losing the first 8 H2H but won 10/13 since. I admit it looks like Brin has shot his bolt

Quote Originally Posted by CAMiller View Post
    Slowly getting into the swing after a disastrous start losing the first 8 H2H but won 10/13 since. I admit it looks like Brin has shot his bolt
    I truly worry for people like you that worry what I’m doing…..

Quote Originally Posted by Brin View Post
    I truly worry for people like you that worry what I’m doing…..
    Don't blame me, I was only worried because Cayton was worried. I get it from the bloke at the top of the MM PL league who's always worried I'm going to catch him

Worrying times for all. Keep safe gents

Don't blame me, I was only worried because Cayton was worried. I get it from the bloke at the top of the MM PL league who's always worried I'm going to catch him
    You won’t catch me this season 😉…. Oh no what have I said 😢

Two weeks wait before this round of matches get finished due to the PL break and the rearranged Watford Burnley game on February 5th. Game week 24 starts on February 8th by which time the transfer window will be closed and many players will be back from Africa and injury.

Two weeks wait before this round of matches get finished due to the PL break and the rearranged Watford Burnley game on February 5th. Game week 24 starts on February 8th by which time the transfer window will be closed and many players will be back from Africa and injury.
    Sorry but I’ve never really got into this one and have all but given up so fully expect to finish bottom. If I don’t, then who finishes below me ain’t very good. 🤣

Page 38 of 40 FirstFirst ... 283637383940 LastLast