+ Visit West Ham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 38 of 42 FirstFirst ... 283637383940 ... LastLast

Thread: EE and The Clown thing

re: EE and The Clown thing

Quote Originally Posted by jameskel
    what was the f.ucking joke?

I know what you're thinking. "Does Ears remember the f.ucking joke or not?". Well to tell you the truth in all this excitement I kinda lost track myself. But being this is the Hammersmad site, the most pointless forum in the world, you've gotta ask yourself one question: "Do I feel lucky?" Well, do ya, Woo?

Ears hasn't been on for a few days, has he

==============================================

Wasco, CA - A clown or a group of clowns are making quite the stir in Wasco. The reason behind the so called Wasco clown isn't clear but one thing is certain, the community is taking notice.

Anthony Garza lives in Wasco and saw the clown roaming the streets. He said, "I just seen him about three times already, but yeah he's creepy."

Wasco residents say they've seen the clown roaming the streets every night since October 1st. Locals look for him at night with the help of social media.

Noah Sanchez has not seen the clown yet but he goes out at night with friends looking. "Some of the residents go in cars searching for him. They have flashlights and try and spot him in neighborhoods after he posts to Twitter," said Sanchez.

The clown is active on social media using Twitter and Facebook to update whereabouts under the Wasco Clown.

The creepy clown's identity remains a mystery and

Who lives in California ?

See link

Edit...sorry, just saw Taans post - view external link

Quote Originally Posted by Hammerman69
    Who lives in California ?

See link

Edit...sorry, just saw Taans post
    I actually used to live fairly close to the town in the article. It's f.ucking horrible round there. Very dull except for the gangs.

Check out this story then ... - view external link

so the big brave mouthy c unt had selective memory and bottled it

delete thread

bloke being a c unt, totally proven

I'm chuffed this thread is still going

bumped just for taans

giving the wrong 'unyet another chance to post the joke, that only he thinks he's forgot

Page 38 of 42 FirstFirst ... 283637383940 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)