+ Visit West Ham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 39 of 42 FirstFirst ... 293738394041 ... LastLast

Thread: EE and The Clown thing

re: EE and The Clown thing

Post 379...reminds me of Thor...in fact it might even be the crazy programme collector

Okay. I know a particular "Clown Joke" that only certain people would find funny. Those without young children are not told this joke. So I may know this joke. I am not posting it at this moment, because I do not want to be banned. I've thought about encription and code. Anything to possibly end this thread. What should I do?

Grow a pair, you doughnut eating f.ucker

USA,

Easy. Just tell the joke but substitute the word Clown for the word Turtle & change the word Child for the word Vegan.

You are now free to tell the joke

Go USA,Go USA,Raa,Raa,Ra

I NYC

Q: What is the worst thing about having *** with a Vegan? A: Getting the blood stains out of your Turtle suit. Have mercy on me. I am cringing right now. Happy everyone? If this is not it, please enjoy sharing it with close family or your local mental.

Well at least now we can put this thread to sleep

That dirty, TA mincing f.ucker. Thats disgusting.
    Hope his car falls apart

If that is the joke, then it was not worth the wait

maybe the joker can answer ginge?

No. It's over. Hope everyone was thrilled. It was sooooo cute eh? Tell your friends, tell your family, tell your pub mates...that EE couldn't find his balls after all these posts to give it up. I have no self esteem after this...But, I'm West Ham 'til I Die.

Page 39 of 42 FirstFirst ... 293738394041 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)