+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 39 of 101 FirstFirst ... 2937383940414989 ... LastLast

Thread: O/T Coronavirus Thread (2)

Outdoor exercise in the UK could be banned if people ignore the rules on staying at home and social distancing, the country's health secretary has warned.

Imo it’s the morons who need a heavy fine, how many cars were pulled over yesterday with families and then making excuses why they were out

Fly tipping is not a valid reason for going out either.

Dirty scumbags.

Don't think they will do this. Where is the logic in...some idiots are congregating in public places so we're going to stop other people going for a walk on their own or with family? Makes no sense other than as an attempt to fire up peer pressure. Doubt that the people doing it will care about other people's exercise or their opinion of them, but I could be wrong.

No they wont care. We will all go crackers if we can't go out of our front gates for months on end. You can't punish the majority of responsible people for a few knob heads. Just fine em heavily.

Name and shame.
    Any healthcare they might have been entitled to is now null and void.
    It might be a bit draconian but it may make others think twice

Seems most of the problem is from the London area and south and south east of the capital. Just apply it down there !!

Quote Originally Posted by Timbertop View Post
    Seems most of the problem is from the London area and south and south east of the capital. Just apply it down there !!
    I’ve said before that London should be shut down then others should follow if they can’t stop with their selfishness

i think the government will get rid of exercise rights if it gets to the stage the nhs cant cope. the perfect excuse is the public not listening so we have had to enforce these measures. yes theres the idiots like the ones on brighton beach yesterday but most on the beach/promenade were just moving walking along.

Quote Originally Posted by howdydoo View Post
    Fly tipping is not a valid reason for going out either.

Dirty scumbags.
    Went for a run yesterday Howdy mostly through fields, the amount of fly tipping has doubled this year, it’s really bad. I would Make these w@nkers work 1000 hours picking up litter

Quote Originally Posted by caytonmiller View Post
    i think the government will get rid of exercise rights if it gets to the stage the nhs cant cope. the perfect excuse is the public not listening so we have had to enforce these measures. yes theres the idiots like the ones on brighton beach yesterday but most on the beach/promenade were just moving walking along.
    Better go for a walk now then while it's sunny and while you still can.

Page 39 of 101 FirstFirst ... 2937383940414989 ... LastLast