+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 39 of 40 FirstFirst ... 2937383940 LastLast

Thread: MillersMAD EPL Fantasy League?

Quote Originally Posted by Brin View Post
    Sorry but I’ve never really got into this one and have all but given up so fully expect to finish bottom. If I don’t, then who finishes below me ain’t very good. ��
    Don't worry Brin, I think someone gave up long before you did so you'll be spared the spoon. Also, Roly is so bad he's making a push to let you get on top of him (O'er missus!)

I'd considered giving up until I twigged how easy it is to get in the prize money. Start your own league, invite nobody into it and then rake in the rewards.

Im certainly on a downward spiral atm. Think ive lost the last 4.

Think I may keep the momentum going this week but only by the opposition having 7 non scoring players

Quote Originally Posted by caytonmiller View Post
    Think I may keep the momentum going this week but only by the opposition having 7 non scoring players
    I think you're in for a draw Cayton. Your oppo has 15pts coming off the subs bench and you have 7 so I make it 25-25. Unfortunately we'll have to wait until February 5th for confirmation.

I'm not sure how the sun's work. If it's defender for defender the I have 22 on the pitch and 7 from the bench. If it's first sub for defender then it's 3 from the bench.aking 29 or 25.

Quote Originally Posted by caytonmiller View Post
    I'm not sure how the sun's work. If it's defender for defender the I have 22 on the pitch and 7 from the bench. If it's first sub for defender then it's 3 from the bench.aking 29 or 25.
    They do get used in order in a like for like swap. Rudiger will get swapped in for the defender you had who didn't play but you'll end up with 25 (you lose 4 due to the 2nd transfer you made). Your oppo will get Van Dyke and Toney subbed in giving him 25 also.

Quote Originally Posted by CAMiller View Post
    They do get used in order in a like for like swap. Rudiger will get swapped in for the defender you had who didn't play but you'll end up with 25 (you lose 4 due to the 2nd transfer you made). Your oppo will get Van Dyke and Toney subbed in giving him 25 also.
    Thanks for clearing that up. forgot about the transfers. I think I actually made 4 trani and I'm sure I brought son in then transferred him out without playing him 😃. Cost me 2 points the son of a beech

Well it's been a while but those at the top of the H2H can thanks me for spanking Mr. Average in the latest round. Get your teams sorted before the next round starts at 11am on Saturday.

Not only do we have a date with Wembley this weekend but Fantasy Football is back for those still with their eye on this prize as well as Brin's PL. For some reason this week's H2H is a repeat of the last H2H prior to the International Break so some have a chance for quick revenge.

Quote Originally Posted by CAMiller View Post
    Not only do we have a date with Wembley this weekend but Fantasy Football is back for those still with their eye on this prize as well as Brin's PL. For some reason this week's H2H is a repeat of the last H2H prior to the International Break so some have a chance for quick revenge.
    So you think you can beat me this time? 🤣 😉

Page 39 of 40 FirstFirst ... 2937383940 LastLast