+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 39 of 41 FirstFirst ... 293738394041 LastLast

Thread: Considine

Quote Originally Posted by Jupiter View Post
    We'll never get rid of Considine.
    And we shouldn`t. He`s in with the bricks !!!

But we should be lining up a decent new Centre Half " looking forward " ?

Maybe we have ? I don`t know.

We`ve already lost McKenna this season. Who is coming through the Youth Set up with potential . Anyone know ?

Are there other stand out Centre Halfs currently playing in the SPL we could get on a pre contract ??

( Hmm. There`s that buy " Shocknessie " at Smirren !! )

Oh wait, we`ll just wait until Hibs line up somebody and nick them again...........

‘Can you imagine listening to the Champions League music playing at Pittodrie?’ – Aberdeen defender Andy Considine targeting second in Premiership

Bump

Quote Originally Posted by Aldo1983 View Post
    ‘Can you imagine listening to the Champions League music playing at Pittodrie?’ – Aberdeen defender Andy Considine targeting second in Premiership

Bump
    He really is a clueless fud - on and off the park.

Looking forward to the follow up fae him - the inevitable "we go again" pish we'll get over the next couple of days - yawn...

The epitome of mediocrity glorified. Our esteemed manager loves him as he can tow the party line and make the best of any poor management decision. Sometimes you just have to call sh1t what it is though and we are well and truly sh1t. Champion's League never in a million years.

It's been confirmed he has had a cruciate ligament operation and is out until next year. We need to sign two central defenders pronto

End of career at 34 years old.

He’s done himself proud, despite the criticism he gets.

Wishing him a speedy recovery! Hope he can return without too many reoccurring issues, would hate for this to be how his playing career with us ends. Having said that, I'm certain he'll have a job for life with the club in one way or another.

Quote Originally Posted by donsdaft View Post
    End of career at 34 years old.

He’s done himself proud, despite the criticism he gets.
    ^^^^^^^^ michty aye .

I fear this will be the beginning of the end for Andy. Real shame for his career to end this way if it is and it does.

He'll be back "stronger than ever™️" according to absolutely every pro and ex pro.

Not sure how that's possible.

Wish him all the best though. From what I heard he was going to be fighting for his place this year so potentially this will make Glass' decision for him but it is only a few months. I don't think his career is over just yet.

Page 39 of 41 FirstFirst ... 293738394041 LastLast