+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 39 of 560 FirstFirst ... 2937383940414989139539 ... LastLast

Thread: Breaking News - New Stadium and Training Facilities

re: Breaking News - New Stadium and Training Facilities

Where is the picture of this skeeb then?

Quote Originally Posted by Mason89
    Noise pollution from the proposed stadium would significantly add to the stress of residents
    Im not familiar with the area (surprise suprise) but if the residents are already stressed out their box, would they not be better moving?
    Mason fronting the ' if you don't like it , f.uck off 'campaign .

Quote Originally Posted by gervaise_brookhampst
    If it's the wifie that was on the Facebook thing they had she is worth a dunt. In her 30s maybe early 40s?
    Ideas above her station (ie a snobby c u n t) and would get a mixed reaction on WYOWYN.
    Ya can't come out with a statement to that fact unless there are

A - link to said page
    B- Pic

The rules are there for a reason my good man

Quote Originally Posted by mondo_notion
    I don't know who is organising it but I just get a picture of a middle aged, English lady who thinks she is posher than she is, short hair, 2 small dogs and goes to zumba every thursday night.
    I tried for a link but the facebook site is closed, turns out there are a few wifies involved and one does indeed fit into Mondos stereotype and is a definate no to all wyown aficionados...well except one If you look on the hat stadium thread page 47 theress mentioned and a few screen caps featuring a facebook profile pic

Quote Originally Posted by gervaise_brookhampst
    I don't know who is organising it but I just get a picture of a middle aged, English lady who thinks she is posher than she is, short hair, 2 small dogs and goes to zumba every thursday night.
    I tried for a link but the facebook site is closed, turns out there are a few wifies involved and one does indeed fit into Mondos stereotype and is a definate no to all wyown aficionados...well except one If you look on the hat stadium thread page 47 theress mentioned and a few screen caps featuring a facebook profile pic [/quote]

Well done my good man

Now for a spot of Sherlock Holmes detective type sh*t - just to see any decent candid MILF type's for a quick hand shandy.

Does anybody think the new stadium and training grounds will actually go ahead?

Quote Originally Posted by afc1903mad View Post

There's 400-odd posts on that very subject. Knock yourself oot.

I don't think they have much choice (apart from re-developing). Whether it will be the shiny fancy thing we are being promised waits to be seen.

Quote Originally Posted by ILikeJam View Post
    well played my man
    a like if we still could

What do you think?
    Quote Originally Posted by ILikeJam View Post

Page 39 of 560 FirstFirst ... 2937383940414989139539 ... LastLast