+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 39 of 48 FirstFirst ... 293738394041 ... LastLast

Thread: Dundee United - Championship winners 2019/20

Fat Harry will be beelin if his wee club votes to gift the title to the ultra arch rivals of his big club. There will be a seethe like nothing ever seen since the chuckle brothers phukked the whole thing up over there

I can see the Union Jack waving diehards of dense starting a rebellion against the yankees doodle dandies, watch this space!

"It is a time for integrity and impartiality," quote from DFC today.

it gets FUNnier every passing hour.

Quote Originally Posted by ahlltanyirhide View Post
    Fat Harry will be beelin if his wee club votes to gift the title to the ultra arch rivals of his big club. There will be a seethe like nothing ever seen since the chuckle brothers phukked the whole thing up over there

I can see the Union Jack waving diehards of dense starting a rebellion against the yankees doodle dandies, watch this space!
    I’m just looking forward to all those groovy moves we’ll all have going on, what with all this dancing we’ve been doing.

Quote Originally Posted by JamesMcClean View Post
    I’m just looking forward to all those groovy moves we’ll all have going on, what with all this dancing we’ve been doing.
    Don’t read their pishy forum, what’s the reference to dancing all about please?

Quote Originally Posted by ballumbie_arab View Post
    Don’t read their pishy forum, what’s the reference to dancing all about please?
    Our friend Gotti posted this when he thought his funny team were getting one over on us.

He hasn't posted since. 😂😂😂😂

Quote Originally Posted by _JG_ View Post
    https://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/sport/...paign=sharebar

Dundee confirm they havent voted acc tae the Record

Phucking dance ya DAB ****s

Quote Originally Posted by tHeArAb View Post
    Our friend Gotti posted this when he thought his funny team were getting one over on us.

He hasn't posted since. ��������
    Well The Daily Ranger today says that Nelms is doing a Hokey Cokey with the SPFL, so it appears everybody is jumping on the dancing bandwagon. Which is good to hear.

Reading between the lines, to be fair to Nelms I think that he’s trying to extract firmer guarantees over reconstruction as that is only down to be ‘examined’ under the resolution as it stands. I further don’t expect him to be demanding a 16 team top league but he’s probably aware that a 14 team division gets rid of us and ICT (who they can’t buy a win against) and would keep Hearts out of the Championship. You can then see the thinking that it should then make the Funsters promotion bid next season much more straightforward.

Bored out of my tits with this, as given the lack of posts on here most folk are. Total farce really. Fine if Nelms is doing this but why vote no, retract, lie to fellow clubs (especially Partick - who he says he is trying to protect!?) etc. Did he get feedback from SPFL that negotiation was possible whilst most of scotland thought it was a straight vote. If so thats the SPFL's shame at not engaging first and not Nelms fault really.

Not like scotlands footballing authorities to enable a farce like this is it?!!

On a brighter note ive been doing my video conferences wearing only a shirt

Seriously? Tackle out? 😳😂

Quote Originally Posted by Shedboy1971 View Post
    Bored out of my tits with this, as given the lack of posts on here most folk are. Total farce really. Fine if Nelms is doing this but why vote no, retract, lie to fellow clubs (especially Partick - who he says he is trying to protect!?) etc. Did he get feedback from SPFL that negotiation was possible whilst most of scotland thought it was a straight vote. If so thats the SPFL's shame at not engaging first and not Nelms fault really.

Not like scotlands footballing authorities to enable a farce like this is it?!!

On a brighter note ive been doing my video conferences wearing only a shirt
    Latest Funster statement-
    https://dundeefc.co.uk/news/club-statement-26/

TBF, I find little to disagree with there so lets just get this done FFS. It's increasingly clear there is only one hurdle trying to stop this and even then they're only a tribute act.

Quote Originally Posted by TerryTheTerror View Post
    Seriously? Tackle out? ����
    i like to think of it as a relaxed fintech approach to my work and culture just now

Page 39 of 48 FirstFirst ... 293738394041 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)