+ Visit Dundee FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 4 of 19 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Thread: DFCSS rears its ugly head again

Quote Originally Posted by Returnofrros View Post
    I'm very pessimistic about the club's future b cram.

We have lost 25% of our regular home support over the last 3 years and I think we are running about in ever decreasing circles with no real purpose or direction as a club.

Another ***** home game a week on Friday but how many will we get in at £30 a pop live on the telly.....possibly sub 3.5k.

I also think we are in line for an unprecedented drop in season ticket sales at the end of the season.
    It’s no a cat A game, it’s cat B, although I agree price is wrong, it similar to what we’re charged through there, we were £28 for tynecastle, will be another £27 at ibrox

Quote Originally Posted by jdfc View Post
    It’s no a cat A game, it’s cat B, although I agree price is wrong, it similar to what we’re charged through there, we were £28 for tynecastle, will be another £27 at ibrox
    So £28? Or £26?

Yes but rangers, hearts and hibs fans still go, tipping point hasn't been reached.....ours don't.

I'll go 4464 if we win at livvy, 4364 if we draw, 3864 if we lose.

I thought Hibs were Cat A - apologies I got that wrong. Still way over the top for a Friday night TV game.

Quote Originally Posted by Deeranged View Post
    I thought Hibs were Cat A - apologies I got that wrong. Still way over the top for a Friday night TV game.
    I’d like to see fans groups like DFCSS, DSA and other clubs supporters association’s start a campaign for cheaper football for away fans like they have in England, £20 plenty in my opinion

I’d like to see fans groups like DFCSS, DSA and other clubs supporters association’s start a campaign for cheaper football for away fans like they have in England, £20 plenty in my opinion
    Why benefit the travelling unsavouries of Celtic, rangers and Aberdeen?

They old firm couldnt give a **** about the other clubs and when Aberdeen had a chance to change the voting structure of the league, they bottled it.

I don't mind the club fleecing the old firm but they have to find a way of trying to make sure we have 5 to 6k home fans at all the games.

They have tinkered about the edges with bring a friend, block of 3 tics etc but cheaper adult season tics that really make it cost effective to buy one is the way to go along with beginning to close the price difference between adult and auld adult concession.

Why benefit the travelling unsavouries of Celtic, rangers and Aberdeen?

They old firm couldnt give a **** about the other clubs and when Aberdeen had a chance to change the voting structure of the league, they bottled it.

I don't mind the club fleecing the old firm but they have to find a way of trying to make sure we have 5 to 6k home fans at all the games.

They have tinkered about the edges with bring a friend, block of 3 tics etc but cheaper adult season tics that really make it cost effective to buy one is the way to go along with beginning to close the price difference between adult and auld adult concession.
    I’m not on about old firm and dons, I’m on about fans off all clubs gaining cheaper entry, it creates an atmosphere when there more than the normal 250 away fans

I'm very pessimistic about the club's future b cram.

We have lost 25% of our regular home support over the last 3 years and I think we are running about in ever decreasing circles with no real purpose or direction as a club.

Another ***** home game a week on Friday but how many will we get in at £30 a pop live on the telly.....possibly sub 3.5k.

I also think we are in line for an unprecedented drop in season ticket sales at the end of the season.
    Does someone have the numbers of ST holders for the last 3 years. If we had been on TDB Cobra would have the numbers. Part of the drop will be related to the poor results. I think if we put a wee run together you might find better attendances, but it does need some marketing activity to give lower prices.

Quote Originally Posted by islaydarkblue View Post
    How could they have prevented Admin 2. The club had creditors totalling over £2 Million when they went into administration on 14th October 2010. If Calum Melville had not pulled the plug on his funding which was rumoured to be £150,000 per month (£1.8 Million pounds per annum) Admin 2 would never have happened.
    That's what they said when they got the director on the board, they would make sure admin never happened again. Guess not.

Quote Originally Posted by Deeranged View Post
    So the club should reduce prices because the game is on tv? Yeah, that makes sense.

I’m not on about old firm and dons, I’m on about fans off all clubs gaining cheaper entry, it creates an atmosphere when there more than the normal 250 away fans

We did lose 6 figures from old firm alone

Page 4 of 19 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)