+ Visit Dundee FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Dee4life AGM being held on Saturday 11th November 2023

Quote Originally Posted by Deeranged View Post
    Forehead's fine but thanks for your concern.

I misread your comment on the lottery numbers and thought you were suggesting I'd won big on a lottery, have read again and now realise the mistake I made. I sincerely apologise for the misunderstanding.
    Apology accepted.

Won't be going to AGM - the hospitality I had booked for the Ross County game has changed to the St Mirren game - 11th November.
    Lucky. Any question or suggestion you would like asked or suggested?

Quote Originally Posted by BCram View Post
    Lucky. Any question or suggestion you would like asked or suggested?
    Why are they not forcing the club to accept a primary representative? In reality the club can't refuse to accept this, they can refuse to have any contact with him / her however that representative has certain rights as a club director including the right to review the annual accounts prior to their submission - I think they might also need to sign them off.

Secondary representative can be proposed and rejected twice but third proposal must be accepted, why have they not forced this on the club? I'd imagine the secondary representative would have the same rights as above.

Absolutely no value in having them on the board but would send a message.

Why are they not forcing the club to accept a primary representative? In reality the club can't refuse to accept this, they can refuse to have any contact with him / her however that representative has certain rights as a club director including the right to review the annual accounts prior to their submission - I think they might also need to sign them off.

Secondary representative can be proposed and rejected twice but third proposal must be accepted, why have they not forced this on the club? I'd imagine the secondary representative would have the same rights as above.

I wanted to force the Club to accept a primary representative after they received the reply in the ‘Letter’.
    However certain Dee4life directors were more interested in trying to get a meeting with John Nelms to find out where Dundee FC would be playing their home games in the 2023-24 season.
    In my opinion this was a bad move which resulted in the ‘can being continually kicked down the road’ until they eventually had to come clean in their newsletter on 29th September 2023 which then contained the wrong reason why the Dundee Football Club Ltd ‘person’ who signed the Letter dated 7th December 2022 stated that the nomination of a primary representative was a Hostile act which would be dealt with under the Club’s Articles of Incorporation (sic) and the rules of the football regulatory authorities.
    Articles of Incorporation is an American term which should have stated Articles of Association
    You should ask all the current Dee4life directors apart from Scott Lorimer and Keith Winter why they adopted these tactics and did not push for their primary representative to be elected on the Dundee Football Club Limited board of directors.

I think that the current board of directors are frightened of John Nelms.
    Goodness knows why.
    I have previously pushed for both the Dee4life primary and secondary representatives to be put forward under articles 79-82 of the Club’s Articles of Association.
    You are correct that the Club board of directors must accept the person nominated as the primary representative and they can refuse the first two people nominated as the Secondary representative but they must accept the name of the third person nominated.
    Bob Hynd was previously the Secondary representative and as far as I am aware he had the same rights as the primary representative.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)