+ Visit Derby County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Dear god we are in the s*it

I seldom agree with Ratflea But think on this occasion he's right.

Quote Originally Posted by Rattea View Post
    Panicking after two games is ridiculous! You don't know how the league will pan. Out. We lost after about eight games a few years back to fester and Burnley and people were up in arms. They walked the league between them.

Sunderland thrashed Norwich away today so makes our result look acceptable.

What happened to giving it 10 to 15 games before judging......just such a success now society.
    Don't be gullible Rattea and open your eyes and mind to the fact our attack is not good enough needs changing otherwise we won't achieve anything this season. This talk about it's only been two games chin up blah! blah! blah! let's forget about it and move on and ignore the fact that our attack is pants and see how we fair in the next game and the next before sooner or later it becomes too late when people finally realise what everyone has been saying they just not good enough.

Quote Originally Posted by Romanis View Post
    I seldom agree with Ratflea But think on this occasion he's right.
    I'll second that...though not many call Rats, 'gullible'...lots of other things but not 'gullible'.

Don't agree with spitting at people either...but 'blowing their kneecaps off' might be a little 'lower' in the 'scumbag stakes'.

Quote Originally Posted by Romanis View Post
    Of course not. Only spitting at you. Haha.
    But in all seriousness, back in the day this disgusting thing was something you had to anticipate at certain away grounds.
    And although I can understand your anger, truly it's been so many years. Let's forgive shall we. That crappie is probably a grandfather now and regrets his actions.
    I'm not talking about a football ground. I am talking about crossing a road to get to work. 17 years old and threatened with violence and being spat at. Unforgivable. Scum the lot of them. So sorry Acido, I don't care if they are family or friends. Next time one tries it, expect a run to the hospital.

Quote Originally Posted by Rams4Justice View Post
    ......our attack is pants and see how we fair in the next game and the next before sooner or later......
    Its all a bit of a coconut shy so far and Rowett will do well to dodgem the criticism. Form is very much a merry go round so we could win the next three....

Quote Originally Posted by roger_ramjet View Post
    Its all a bit of a coconut shy so far and Rowett will do well to dodgem the criticism. Form is very much a merry go round so we could win the next three....
    With a new midfield and attack yes, what we got now no chance.

Quote Originally Posted by ramAnag View Post
    I'll second that...though not many call Rats, 'gullible'...lots of other things but not 'gullible'.

Don't agree with spitting at people either...but 'blowing their kneecaps off' might be a little 'lower' in the 'scumbag stakes'.
    Oh you think?
    Prison service, remember?

TB, influenza, swine flu, Hepatitis b screw you.

Next time, I'll react in kind and body parts will shatter with Betsy.

Quote Originally Posted by Trickytreesreds View Post
    I'm not talking about a football ground. I am talking about crossing a road to get to work. 17 years old and threatened with violence and being spat at. Unforgivable. Scum the lot of them. So sorry Acido, I don't care if they are family or friends. Next time one tries it, expect a run to the hospital.
    Let it go Tricky...Acido's provided a dignified reply...he's not looking for an argument. It was three and a half decades ago ffs and your 'scum the lot of them' makes about as much sense as your 'expect a run to hospital' bollux.

P.S. Sorry, absolutely no idea what post #37 means. Are you on something?
    Last edited by ramAnag; 13-08-2017 at 04:25 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by ramAnag View Post
    Let it go Tricky...Acido's provided a dignified reply...he's not looking for an argument. It was three and a half decades ago ffs and your 'scum the lot of them' makes about as much sense as your 'expect a run to hospital' bollux.

P.S. Sorry, absolutely no idea what post #37 means. Are you on something?
    You're right, it was 3 and a half decades ago.
    Though their site still brings it up.
    Acido, commented that his friends and relatives may be offended by my comments. So what?

As a 17 year old, i was abused, spat at and called all sorts. Those scars carry. To see them even now refer to us as scabs and scum, leaves a barrier that isn't going away. As for post 37. Lets just say, if one of them wants to repeat it, they will find themselves in the Emergency room.

Quote Originally Posted by Trickytreesreds View Post
    You're right, it was 3 and a half decades ago.
    Though their site still brings it up.
    Acido, commented that his friends and relatives may be offended by my comments. So what?

As a 17 year old, i was abused, spat at and called all sorts. Those scars carry. To see them even now refer to us as scabs and scum, leaves a barrier that isn't going away. As for post 37. Lets just say, if one of them wants to repeat it, they will find themselves in the Emergency room.
    Take your argument to bloody Barnsley then. Nothing to do with us. Acido only mentioned his friends and family because he didn't want to take it further. He regularly comes on our board and never causes trouble. Wish I could say the same about you, you must be in your fifties now so stop acting like a juvenile keyboard warrior and let us revel in our own misery about yesterday please.

Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)