+ Visit Burnley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Race Riots in Leicester

Quote Originally Posted by The Bedlington Terrier View Post
    If white Catholics and white Protestants decide to "have it" in Leicester, you would then deem that to be a "race riot" mon ami? Strange.
    There are many white Catholics and many white Protestants in Leicester, they live amicably alongside one another, Indians and Pakistanis don't, they fight each other, that's why they are race riots. One lot are Indians, the other lot are Pakistanis, get it ?

Quote Originally Posted by sinkov View Post
    There are many white Catholics and many white Protestants in Leicester, they live amicably alongside one another, Indians and Pakistanis don't, they fight each other, that's why they are race riots. One lot are Indians, the other lot are Pakistanis, get it ?
    Race riots are when two diametrically opposed "races" riot. Indians and Pakistanis belong to the same "race" so it's a neighbourhood fracas not a race riot. Move along please nothing to see here.

You need to do a bit of reading up mon ami.

"The Equality Act 2010 says you must not be discriminated against because of your race."

"In the Equality Act, race can mean your colour, or your nationality"

"race can mean.............your nationality"

Ipso facto, two different nationalities fighting each other, it's a race riot.

Like I said.

"The Equality Act 2010 says you must not be discriminated against because of your race."

Like I said.
    FFS why are ex-grammar school pupils so f*cking pedantic.

We have done this topic to death before but for the sake of good order...

The PC Brigade alias the Equality and Human Rights Commission.
    The Equality and Human Rights Commission (EHRC) is a toothless, humourless, some would say useless non-departmental public body operating in England and Wales, established by the Equality Act 2006 with effect from 1 October 2007.
    The Commission has responsibility for the promotion and enforcement of equality and non-discrimination laws in England and Wales. It took over the responsibilities of the Commission for Racial Equality, the Equal Opportunities Commission and the Disability Rights Commission.
    It also has responsibility for other aspects of equality law: age, ***ual orientation and religion or belief. A national human rights institution, it seeks to promote and protect human rights in England and Wales. It has garnered a well-earned reputation for pandering to the right-wing media and the Politically Correct Brigade,
    Scotland does not share the enthusiasm for this toothless tiger and have gone about setting up their own Equality and Human Rights Commission in Scotland.
    Taking a leaf right out of the Labour Party’s handbook, the Scots aspire to work to eliminate discrimination, reduce inequality, protect and promote human rights, build good relations between people and ensure that everyone has a fair chance to participate in society.
    It has however failed spectacularly as anyone who has recently witnessed an “Old Firm” derby in Glasgow or attended a Hearts of Midlothian versus Hibernian football game in Edinburgh will happily tell you.
    Hopping straight on the “Let’s cry anti-Semitism bandwagon” are our favourite two Jewish Panto Dames, Labour MP Margaret Hodge and serial political party jumper Luciana Berger who have already tried and executed Jeremy Corbyn on at least God knows how many other previous occasions.
    This spurious, “anti-Semitic is rife in the Labour Party” nonsense was instigated by a jumped up, overly privileged Hooray Henry Witchfinder General named Gideon Falter. This self-righteous busybody also happens to be perhaps not by chance, the Chief Executive of the Campaign Against Antisemitism.
    Falter is also purportedly the Chairman of the ultra-Zionist Jewish National Fund, you guessed it, that’s the one that promotes the rights of Jews to steal Palestinian land.
    Falter leaves no stone unturned in his zeal to find anti-Semitism at every corner. In the summer of 2014, Falter helped to establish the afore-mentioned Campaign Against Antisemitism UK. He quickly recruited his Jewish buddy Jonathan Sacerdoti, a British journalist who resides in the United Kingdom.
    Sacerdoti covers stories relating to the UK and Europe, in addition to commenting on terrorism and extremism, he also attempts to analyse what’s breaking in the Middle East. He is also an avid anti-Semitism campaigner.
    Sacerdoti and Falter once together, quickly conceived one of Baldrick’s most cunning plans to call for “zero tolerance enforcement of existing laws against anti-Semitism by the police.” Falter also claims the Israeli Defence Force is “held to impossibly high standards” in response to the Israelis using unharmed Palestinians for target practice.
    Finally let us not forget the EHRC was originally inspired by the legend in his own lunchbox Mark Trevor Phillips. Phillips famously moaned it would be impossible for a black candidate in the United Kingdom to rise to the top in politics because of institutional racism within the Labour Party.
    Do we really need to say any more?

Like I said.
    I never thought wokeism and the arrival of Brenda would arrive on this forum but hey ho here we are.

Another day in the "race" world...

https://www.msn.com/en-gb/news/world...ce70c9a0c1597e

It's a f*cking riot.

Just being ironic BT, white lads have a bit of a set to with Pakistani youths and it's a 'race riot', Indian lads have a bit of a set to with Pakistani youths and the word 'race' is suddenly conspicuous by it's absence. Just saying like.
    From my uni days I recall "Race Riots" being defined as a public outbreak of violence in a community between two separate racial groups. Seeing that the perps in Leicester are all brown lads with heritage directly linked to the subcontinent, perhaps it's the cricket or religious differences that has them all kicking off.
    Either way why is our latest Home Secretary not all over it?

No good wibbling on at me mon ami, common sense tells you that Indians and Pakistanis fighting in Leicester is a race riot, the Law of the Land also says it is. Why are you going to such great lengths trying to say it isn't ? I know you Lefties like to live in your own Lefty bubble and deny reality, but why not live in the real world for once in your life, you never know, you might like it.

No good wibbling on at me mon ami, common sense tells you that Indians and Pakistanis fighting in Leicester is a race riot, the Law of the Land also says it is. Why are you going to such great lengths trying to say it isn't ? I know you Lefties like to live in your own Lefty bubble and deny reality, but why not live in the real world for once in your life, you never know, you might like it.
    I do not like the concept of "race". It's a social construct that was created to make white people superior to those unfortunates born to be not white.

We now have a brown skinned Labour MP calling out Quasi Modo for being "superficially black". We have this brown skinned woman calling out four fellow brown skinned women for being Tories. We have brown skinned chaps in Leicester causing havoc and white skinned Germans bashing up anyone of any colour they can lay a hand on in Wembley.

Can you not see the trouble describing people as belonging to a "race" causes?

https://www.theguardian.com/politics...rteng-comments

No concern of mine mon ami, I have no interest in the colour of a person's skin, their religion, their country of origin, nor their ***ual orientation, I leave that for others to work themselves up into a lather about, but nevertheless, Indians and Pakistanis fighting amongst each other in Leicester still constitutes a race riot.

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)