+ Visit Nottingham Forest FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Lucky sheep

re: Lucky sheep

Quote Originally Posted by BigusDikus
    you wouldn't know quality if it bit you on the backside.
    Just checked the table, had a chuckle to myself.

STENSON i have said it before and i will say it again, please please be man enough to use that catchphrase at the end of the season

I can take the banter can you ???

Quote Originally Posted by 45red
    STENSON i have said it before and i will say it again, please please be man enough to use that catchphrase at the end of the season

I wouldn't hold out too much hope 45Red - seems that some of our little wooly friends don't know really understand what
    good banter is.

Taken from the Daarby County Mad - Sir Patrick Bamford thread:

Quote Originally Posted by OntarianRam
    Just a pity the forest fans didn't respect Nigel Doughty like this. Death threats wasn't it? You got what you want RIP ND
    Indeed. Another club owned by an Arab, another nail in the coffin of English football. [/quote]

Then again, they are from the 'rough end' of the A52, and we have learnt to expect no better!

Diving your way into the play offs is your idea of a successful season then your doomed to fail, cheats never prosper, it's more than possible that we could do the quadruple over you this season how much will that hurt the farmers down the A52

Quote Originally Posted by TFGaribaldiRed

I wouldn't hold out too much hope 45Red - seems that some of our little wooly friends don't know really understand what
    good banter is.

Taken from the Daarby County Mad - Sir Patrick Bamford thread:

Quote Originally Posted by OntarianRam
    Just a pity the forest fans didn't respect Nigel Doughty like this. Death threats wasn't it? You got what you want RIP ND
    Indeed. Another club owned by an Arab, another nail in the coffin of English football. [/quote]

Then again, they are from the 'rough end' of the A52, and we have learnt to expect no better!

[/quote]

Oh dear, a Derby fan mentioning 'respect' for Doughty.

Quote Originally Posted by UpTheRams1884
    Lucky? Shut up..

Patrick Bamford goal was quality...
    A scrable and a deflected shot is quality?lol.o my goodness,you must play some right top draw football if that is quality.
    Has his free kick landed yet?

Quote Originally Posted by es***red52
    Diving your way into the play offs is your idea of a successful season then your doomed to fail, cheats never prosper, it's more than possible that we could do the quadruple over you this season how much will that hurt the farmers down the A52
    Some strong winds at the ****ty ground yesterday was there?

Quote Originally Posted by tomsdubs
    Some strong winds at the ****ty ground yesterday was there? [/quote]he was pushed, not a dive soft penalty though

Billy as always been a lucky manager, he seems to get results even when playing poor negative football, like yesterday.
    Any soft penalties and free kicks Billy's teams seem to get the decisions. If you get promoted which is a possibility with Billy he could have it on his CV to have managed two teams with the lowest points in the Prem!

Quote Originally Posted by Manofpride
    Billy as always been a lucky manager, he seems to get results even when playing poor negative football, like yesterday.
    Any soft penalties and free kicks Billy's teams seem to get the decisions. If you get promoted which is a possibility with Billy he could have it on his CV to have managed two teams with the lowest points in the Prem!
    Ha ha ha.poor negative football!really?have a luck at the penalties we should of had over the last few months and decisions that went against us.if that's lucky I'd hate to see bad luck.
    Also your worst team in history performance will be on jewells cv not billy`s

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast