+ Visit Burnley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 4 of 33 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Thread: "Swoops". Transfer thread.

Quote Originally Posted by The Bedlington Terrier View Post
    F*ck the revolution, I'd rather have Saint Nathan any day of the week and twice on a Sunday.

If we are looking for "experience" we should have kept Barnes.
    As brilliant as Nathan is / was for us last year my only question in the Premiership would be his strength , he’s quick yes and has an eye for goal but is that enough at the highest level I don’t know - i fancy Obafemi to be made for the prem tbh if he gets a run in the team and the right service- much as you’ve all written Foster off I still have a sneaky feeling that he’s going to morph into a decent centre forward

Quote Originally Posted by army88 View Post
    As brilliant as Nathan is / was for us last year my only question in the Premiership would be his strength , he’s quick yes and has an eye for goal but is that enough at the highest level I don’t know - i fancy Obafemi to be made for the prem tbh if he gets a run in the team and the right service- much as you’ve all written Foster off I still have a sneaky feeling that he’s going to morph into a decent centre forward
    I'd be having a go at signing the young England international from Manchester United who was charged and later discharged for assaulting his girlfriend. What's his name again.

A forgotten man already eh?

Attachment 24363

I'd be having a go at signing the young England international from Manchester United who was charged and later discharged for assaulting his girlfriend. What's his name again.

A forgotten man already eh?

Attachment 24363
    From Keighley area as well Bt - he’s dynamite take him in a breath - Greenwood.

His future lies abroad, he won't be signing for us. Mud sticks.

Quote Originally Posted by sinkov View Post
    His future lies abroad, he won't be signing for us. Mud sticks.
    Where's the justice?

Where's the justice?
    Dunno mon ami, ask Ched Evans, ask the pitchfork mob on Twitter.

Dunno mon ami, ask Ched Evans, ask the pitchfork mob on Twitter.
    The lunatics really have taken over the asylum mon ami.

The lunatics really have taken over the asylum mon ami.
    Oh indeed, that much is self-evident.

Maybe all is not lost, just seen posted on Twitter 2 days ago that Anderlecht were asking for €20 million, seems like they haven't increased their price, it's always been €20 million. They just haven't moved to meet our €15 million offer yet. And as €20 million euros is about £17 million pounds, that's 3 million off already. We can do this.
    o
    Seems like we won't be doing it, just about to sign for Brighton, according to a reliable sauce. Won't break my heart, we don't want to be spending €20 million on a keeper, bigger priorities imo.

Looks like Gyokeres is not coming to Turf Moor...

https://footballleagueworld.co.uk/jo...ktor-gyokeres/

Page 4 of 33 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)