+ Visit Scotland Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 4 of 14 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: What do we want?

Quote Originally Posted by stewarty27 View Post
    For a start Independence is not about the SNP it's about the people of Scotland having control of their own affairs and not being ruled by another Nation. And yes you are the enemy because you lack imagination. you lack vision, you lack courage. And ignoring your histrionics about fighting and death. But hear this you WILL be swept aside we are reaching the tipping point where the people of Scotland will take back our country and quislings like yourself will be consigned to history. Saor Alba ya bassa.
    Who are you to judge me ? I don't lack imagination, vision or courage, I have a brain that realises the figures do not add up. And it's not my histrionics it's your pal Buc that said it which just shows exactly what you and your ilk are like. What swept aside by freeeedom fighters, wearing kilts, flying Saltires marching chanting yes, yes, yes. I've seen a group like that and my god I felt embarresed for them. Sweep me and the rest of the Scottish no voters aside, phuck off. Take your country back ? It's as much mine as it is yours you nutter. Rule Brittania ya bass

bodie/dabmo sounding more and more like a hun every day. Anyone who votes for a Scotland-hating tory government is an enemy of Scotland, this is a simple concept.

Quote Originally Posted by Taintedice View Post
    bodie/dabmo sounding more and more like a hun every day. Anyone who votes for a Scotland-hating tory government is an enemy of Scotland, this is a simple concept.
    Far from a Hun Taintedice, am a proud Dee a proud Scot and a proud Brit . These are the facts, like it or not.

And I will not be lectured or told what I am or am not by any Nationalist

Quote Originally Posted by Taintedice View Post
    Any Scotsman who votes tory has no grasp of basic politics or sense of moral code.

Any quibbles with this point should be referred to the recent disability cuts, the farcical EU situation or the systematic destruction of the NHS.

Quote Originally Posted by Bodie80 View Post
    Far from a Hun Taintedice, am a proud Dee a proud Scot and a proud Brit . These are the facts, like it or not.

These are not facts. What is a fact is that you crawl up 54iq's dungpipe every chance you get even though he spends half his time on here making up lies about the club you claim to support. Yet you say nothing about it. In football terms, you most certainly are a quisling.

And everyone is a nationalist, one way or another, especially one who is a 'proud brit', one of the most nationalistic 'nations' on the planet.
    Last edited by Taintedice; 17-11-2016 at 11:42 AM.

[QUOTE=54FairAndSquare;38332126]If I had read the white paper I’d have been believing things like flying saucers, fairies at the bottom of my garden and Scotland still being in the EU after independence.I only believe in genuine truthful people like Craig Whyte and Charles Green.

Quote Originally Posted by Mook1 View Post
    Any Scotsman who votes tory has no grasp of basic politics or sense of moral code.

Any quibbles with this point should be referred to the recent disability cuts, the farcical EU situation or the systematic destruction of the NHS.
    Name:  watp.jpg
Views: 79
Size:  19.3 KB

Quote Originally Posted by Mook1 View Post

Correct. Even the attitude of Maggie May to Scotland's parliament should be enough.

Who are you to judge me ? I don't lack imagination, vision or courage, I have a brain that realises the figures do not add up. And it's not my histrionics it's your pal Buc that said it which just shows exactly what you and your ilk are like. What swept aside by freeeedom fighters, wearing kilts, flying Saltires marching chanting yes, yes, yes. I've seen a group like that and my god I felt embarresed for them. Sweep me and the rest of the Scottish no voters aside, phuck off. Take your country back ? It's as much mine as it is yours you nutter. Rule Brittania ya bass
    MY COUNTRY !! are you phuckin sure ? Your country is Tory Englandshire thats where your priorities and allegiances lie. Your no Scotsman you're a Tory apologist. You are happy to see expenditure on all manner of social, health and educational services cut. Your happy to see children going hungry happy for the disgrace of food banks. YOUR tories have a choice between taxing the poor or the wealthy. This Tory government decided to give millionaires a tax-cut during a time when we have a cost of living crisis and ordinary families all over the UK really struggling to make ends meet. The vast majority of Scots are a fair minded bunch and despise this party and what/who they stand for. I have to ask... Are you really Scottish ? because you seem at odds with the real Scots.
    Last edited by stewarty27; 17-11-2016 at 12:59 PM.

Name:  15095490_595420757298126_5474111284156189829_n.jpg
Views: 113
Size:  90.1 KB

Page 4 of 14 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)