One of the worst home records plays a team with an even worserer home recors yet a team that sits well above the Millers because they have a fantastic away record.

Can't see owt but a hiding for us today. This isn't because the management are inept or that we've been playing that bad it's because we're riddled by injuries!
Blackman, Jones, Robertson, Olosunde, Mattock, Macdonald, Ogbene, Clarke to name 33% of the squad. This isn't anything other than bad luck. Pratically a player or two from each position apart from the forruds are out injured. It's just bad!

I think that we all realised that it was going to be difficult this season although we had started well and playing some good stuff I think that we'll be playing a smash and grab game if we want to see it or not. We could go for it and play 4,4,2 but I doubt it. 4,5,1 will be played and we'll have to cross our fingures until we get some players back.

I'd like to be optomistic but seriously! We could get a win from this game against the odds and score 2 goals but we won't because we never bloody do but it could happen!

I saw some stat in the week that said that out of the 10 goals scored at NYS none have been score into the home end. How much does the team need the spectators? It's a stat that truely is bewildering and nothing we can do about it. That's probably one of the saddest things isn't it? We can't play our part!

GOOD LUCK YOU REDS!!!!

Enjoy the match boys and girls