+ Visit England Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Pigeon fanciers

I love my cycling ,I have done 1600 miles so far since the beginning of May,in fact I have cycled around the great Orme at Llandudno today,fantastic weather with great views over Anglesey ..

Yes,Tricky is a definite Bike hater.. Never has a good word for them..

Quote Originally Posted by alfinyalcabo View Post
    I love my cycling ,I have done 1600 miles so far since the beginning of May,in fact I have cycled around the great Orme at Llandudno today,fantastic weather with great views over Anglesey ..

Yes,Tricky is a definite Bike hater.. Never has a good word for them..
    Poor old Tricky...doesn't like cycling, supports West Ham, married to a Palarse fan.....where did it go wrong?

Quote Originally Posted by frenchlion View Post
    Poor old Tricky...doesn't like cycling, supports West Ham, married to a Palarse fan.....where did it go wrong?
    When she first met him!!

Quote Originally Posted by davee59 View Post
    when she first met him!! ;d
    :d :d :d

Quote Originally Posted by frenchlion View Post
    :d :d :d
    Funny but the smilies don't work.....anyway Nice one!!

When she first met me she was head over heels in love with me straight away.
    Begged me to take her on begged me she did.
    She fell for my rugged good looks and my charm athletic body and intellect.
    So i decided i may as well give her a trial

"She fell for my rugged good looks and my charm athletic body and intellect."

Christ you have just described Franck Ribéry.......especially the intellect bit!

I often wonder what posters on here look like.
    I reckon Art looks like Jasper Carrot.Alf with slicked backed Brylcreem hair.
    Dave looks like Arsene Wenger and Frenchi wearing flip flops and cut down shorts.

Quote Originally Posted by trickydick View Post
    I often wonder what posters on here look like.
    I reckon Art looks like Jasper Carrot.Alf with slicked backed Brylcreem hair.
    Dave looks like Arsene Wenger and Frenchi wearing flip flops and cut down shorts.
    Must admit Tricky I have been in shorts and Flip flops for practically the last 3 months as where I live the weather has been
    exceptional...plus I like to cultivate the tan of my cyclist legs (tanned from just over the knee downwards)
    My daughter once said to me that I look like Kevin Costner........when I get out of the shower!

The weather here in West Yorkshire has also been warm Frenchie, surprisingly warm for this time of year and I dont like it. The sooner we start Autumn (the Fall) the better.

And Tricky, did your bird also think Wet Spam won the world cup for England in '66 ?

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast