+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 4 of 18 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Thread: O/T Vote Conservative!

Quote Originally Posted by Timbertop View Post
    How's the economy doing chaps ? What are the unemployment figures ? Comrade Corbyn and his Communist buddies can promise everything knowing full well they've no chance of winning. How would they pay for their fantasies ? By plunging the country into more borrowing and bumping up taxation (and that includes us all). I have no strong political views but commonsense tells me I can only vote Conservative.
    How is the economy doing tt? The figures that I look at (productivity/imports/exports) suggest that it's not as buoyant as the unemployment figures suggest. How many 'baristas' and 'self-employed' shelve stackers can the economy support?

We've had years of austerity in order to pay off the budget deficit by 2015, er 2017, or is it 2020? I'll see your 2020 and raise it to 2025!

Taxation is going up, whoever wins.

How's the economy doing chaps ?

We are the slowest growth nation in the G7 and the Tories are borrowers ! They are running the country into the ground by borrowing in ever increasing amounts and doing least with it than anyone in the Western World.

The Tories have been a disaster!

Sadly you don't see this on the news because.....Well - who pays the piper calls the tune.

Stop reading the Mail and talk to a few real housewives.....

The 'Prevent' scheme has fallen apart due to the lack of bobby's attending meetings.. .

Thanks Theresa May......for undermining a project designed to stop these atrocities !

Where do you people get the information from - central office !...lol

I normally say do your own research but some have to fight their way out of the tangle of hemorrhoids they're that far up their own @rrs's

I think social media and the "kids" will make this a closer thing that May expected.....she is a liability that's why EVERY TIME you see her on TV there's the entourage of tory slogans.....

She's scared sh!t less !....lol

Mr Waller is a true Rotherham United fan.

He thinks that if PW can get the job after his pathetic performance then May should do likewise....lol

There's little logic to voting Tory after what they have done - and are doing to this area and the country - but everyone has different views on life.....

Some people even believe what they see on TV and read in "newspapers"...lol

One day someone neither "Right" or "Left" will say that there is a correct way !

And - no doubt - they will go the way of JFK & JC.....JC threw the money lenders out of the holy ground - and look what happened to him.....

Irrespective of who you should vote for I do think that May appears to be a very weak leader and i would doubt if she is capable of brokering any strong sort of Brexit deals. I can't see her surviving very long even if she does get the vote tomorrow...

Corbin
    Republican, Ira lover, wants more immigrants in, wouldn't defend us in a war basically would stand hugging a tree.

May.
    Weak, responsible for all the police cuts, got blood on her hands for all terrorist attacks, punishing old people.

Take your pick both a set of lying ****s.

But the lesser of 2 evils is May.

BBC NOT BIASED IS A JOKE !

They are supporting the tories

Just watching a conservative party broadcast ON PRIME TIME BBC NEWS

A FULL LIVE SPEECH

NO OTHER PARTY WILL GET THIS COVERAGE....

THEY ARE VERY SCARED !

BBC ARE A DISGRACE !

Then they blow hit air up her arse after....

Quote Originally Posted by wrinkly View Post
    Corbyn made the 10,000 extra police election pledge on 2 May, only two weeks after May had announced the election. This was before the Manchester and London Bridge attacks.
    May made her announcement yesterday.
    If anyone is "jumping on the back of the atrocities in London/Manchester" it's not Corbyn.
    you are correct yes he did pledge it on the 2nd of may but didn't mention it again or if he did it was rarely until after Manchester when he seams to mention it at every opportunity.

He might have said it a 1000 times a day BUT WAS IT REPORTED.....

WHOEVER PAYS THE PIPER CALLS THE TUNE.....An old saying and a true-un !

As for "lesser of two weevils"

May actually did cut 22,O00 bobby's

This cut DID actually undermine GB security

Tories are actually making the 'PREVENT' scheme unworkable - due to lack of bobby's attending meetings.

Tories are actually making GB the lowest growth economy in the G7

Tories are actually destroying the NHS
    ( as any A & E Consultant )

Tories are actually destroying education
    ( ask any school teacher )

Tories are actually creating a stealth tax on elderly illness ( The dementia TAX)

The Tories are actually borrowing more and more and doing nothing with it.

The Tories are actually making the deficit a lot worse.

The list goes on - and Labour want to redress the tax burdon from the poor - the elderly - the infirm to the multi national companies that pay sod all tax anywhere and the Tories are actually turning a blind eye !

Labour want more bobby's on the street Theresa May thinks the Police are "Crying Wolf"

Each to their own thoughts but May is definitely the greater EVIL.....and she's had time to prove it and she has proved it!

Reading through some of the pro-tory posts on here, it brought to mind the post 'question time special' tweet from Frankie Boyle:

"All the average British punter wants is to be paid less than £10 an hour and be incinerated in a nuclear holocaust, and good luck to em"

Laughed at by the Scots! Great! :-)

So many people just go on and on and on about money. I realise to some of you that's the most important thing in the world (you're such Tories but don't even realise it) but to me national security and a safer future is far more important.

As I posted to my friends on Facebook, I have FAR more reasons to vote Labour than to vote Tory. But I can't vote for a muppet like Abbott or a very dangerous muppet like Corbyn.

As someone posted above, a vote for May is the lesser of two evils. I don't trust May and I don't trust the Tories. But I trust them more than I trust Corbyn and Labour to at least attempt to do something to stop Islamic extremism in Britain. Corbyn will just welcome more here.

And it's not just terrorism either, Corbyn sides with our enemy on every conflict we are in. Why would we want someone who hates Britain so much running Britain?

Page 4 of 18 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast