+ Visit Scotland Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 4 of 26 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Thread: Here Sturgeon, enough with the cover ups.

Quote Originally Posted by bigdado View Post
    "Rolf"
    hi rolf.

Quote Originally Posted by Rangersmandownunder View Post
    You enjoy making fun of pedophlia when it suits you, you revel in name calling such as "Rolf", but when the truth of where the real *****philes roam in our society you play the offended card, people like you are the reason these crimes have gone on for so long
    if you weren't so obsessed with child abuse, you wouldn't have rolf as a nickname, it would just be big dildo as per the other name you use. Hope you clear out your search history, rolf, don't want to scare the local kiddies away from using your pool, eh?

You must've missed this bit - "Anyone tampering with weans should have the full force of the law set upon them, absolutely no one should have their crimes covered up by their own organisations or by corrupt government and every one of them sent to prison for a very long time".

And shove yer points scoring pish up yer hole, I could produce a lot worse if I wanted to go down that route.

Your government is corrupt and allowing the worlds worst offenders to carry on, just to keep them onside so it keeps their vote, that must really grind your gears pal.
    If all this is eating away at you from a country over 100,000 miles away(????)then in all seriousness I suggest you seek Professional help.All this Combustious Anger can't be good for one person to bear.Last word on the subject.

You obviously would rather the victims get no closure just to suit your racist nationalist outlook, call it point scoring if you want, it won't stop me from exposing these monsters, maybe you should have read the link to the victims before spouting pish.

The first minister is deliberately omitting the Scottish Catholic Church and other sporting organisations from this inquiry due to the close relationship formed with said organisations and the influence they hold in Scottish society, it would expose them for the vile disgusting cults they are and open a huge can of worms just like Ireland and here in Oz, it would remove their influence and in doing so the SNP lose a large section of electoral voters.

This inquiry is a cover up and is useless in what it is supposed to be doing, the first minister can change this but refuses to, she has been well briefed by her predecessor.
    Of course I want ALL victim of Child abuse to get closure including the many who suffered at the hand's of the Catholic Church. The point I'm making is your motivation for posting this ! I find it utterly utterly disingenuous. I am not questioning you disgust at the evil that is child abuse but I suspect it is secondary to the real point you wanted to get across is your consummate and utter hatred of our democratically elected Scottish Government (I also smell the reek of sectarism in your post) Its obvious you will use everything to attack the SNP. For the record I agree with you the Catholic Church must be exposed for its involvement and cover up of this evilness. But the parameters of this particular inquiry were set out to look at absuse within local authorities care homes, I agree there should be a particular inquiry into abuse within religious organisations but this MUST be totally independent of any Government (apart from the funding) But I say again your "mock outrage" is totally disingenuous. Politics of the gutter some might say.

Quote Originally Posted by Taintedice View Post
    if you weren't so obsessed with child abuse, you wouldn't have rolf as a nickname, it would just be big dildo as per the other name you use. Hope you clear out your search history, rolf, don't want to scare the local kiddies away from using your pool, eh?
    The Rolf nickname started right after my first post, posters like you gave me the name cos you think its funny, Rolf Harris is a well known peadophile and is Australian, the big dado username was only recently resurrected due to the update, so spare me the lies.

I have been called a peadophile time after time on here and have even ask the site editor to do something about it, sadly when I retaliated it was me who was banned and the Rolf pedophile laugh in carries on, the ed obviously finds the Rolf tag funny to, so be it, sticks and stones and all that.

My search history for this has gone as far as the BBC, another reprehensible organisation, but I will now widen it for more horror stories on the world's worst child abuse organisation, so the local kids are very safe, thankfully mine are all the way over here in Oz and are well away from the grasps of likes of you.

Quote Originally Posted by spameater1 View Post
    Speaking for myself I'd hang every ***** from a tree regardless of whether they're Kafflic,C of E Bishops(best pals of Prince Charlie and Jimmy Savile)Protestant Kids homes in NI supplying Kids to your beloved Establishment,unlike yourself who seems to pick and choose which *****s are the worst/best according to what Religeon they are.You are a Reptile Masquerading as a Human Being using Childrens suffering to score stupid points on a Fitba Forum.
    bang on the money. rolf refuses to condemn by name any and all organisations which aren't those he was brought up to hate in the larkhall shytehole that spawn his kind.

Quote Originally Posted by stewarty27 View Post
    Of course I want ALL victim of Child abuse to get closure including the many who suffered at the hand's of the Catholic Church. The point I'm making is your motivation for posting this ! I find it utterly utterly disingenuous. I am not questioning you disgust at the evil that is child abuse but I suspect it is secondary to the real point you wanted to get across is your consummate and utter hatred of our democratically elected Scottish Government (I also smell the reek of sectarism in your post) Its obvious you will use everything to attack the SNP. For the record I agree with you the Catholic Church must be exposed for its involvement and cover up of this evilness. But the parameters of this particular inquiry were set out to look at absuse within local authorities care homes, I agree there should be a particular inquiry into abuse within religious organisations but this MUST be totally independent of any Government (apart from the funding) But I say again your "mock outrage" is totally disingenuous. Politics of the gutter some might say.
    I have no outrage, I only post facts and the fact is the SNP are complicit in covering up child abuse by the criteria used in this inquiry, the SNP have ignored them, but have you not listened to what the victims have to say?

bang on the money. rolf refuses to condemn by name any and all organisations which aren't those he was brought up to hate in the larkhall shytehole that spawn his kind.
    Rolf from Larkhall?

A sectarian homophobic bigot that cannot control himself, away and take your mouth for a shyte.

rolf has totally lost it. must have forgotten his first post on here was about child abuse, hence the name. hope the locals don't find out what a scary individual he is.

rolf has totally lost it. must have forgotten his first post on here was about child abuse, hence the name. hope the locals don't find out what a scary individual he is.
    Sitting perfectly calm waiting on the England highlights coming on and you're a lying basturt.

Page 4 of 26 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)