+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: O/T Joshua v Usyk.

His mates Lewis Hamilton and Ashley Banjo will be disappointed.

The judges that scored the Campbell Hatton fight should be ashamed of themselves.

The guy is the most boring boxer in a long time...he has a punch and nothing else...who has he boxed really? Klitschko and he was on the wain.twice now hes took in his mind " the easier option" 2 smaller men and both times hes been found out..wouldn't stand a chance at either Fury or Wilder...2 characters of the game..unlike mr AJ

Quote Originally Posted by Scum-Triumphant View Post
    The judges that scored the Campbell Hatton fight should be ashamed of themselves.
    Totally agree on that one pal. Hatton was out boxed out smarted and made to look very second best. Shameful by those who scored.

Well I don't know much about the heavyweights of today but I just finished watching a new film/documentary about Muhammad Ali directed by Ken Burns. I'm not sure what channel/platform it'll be on in the UK but if you are a fan of the heydays of Ali/Frazier/Norton/Foreman then don't miss it, but set aside some time, it's about 6-7 hours long.

Quote Originally Posted by CAMiller View Post
    Well I don't know much about the heavyweights of today but I just finished watching a new film/documentary about Muhammad Ali directed by Ken Burns. I'm not sure what channel/platform it'll be on in the UK but if you are a fan of the heydays of Ali/Frazier/Norton/Foreman then don't miss it, but set aside some time, it's about 6-7 hours long.
    Ali as a heavy weight 93kg, Tyson Fury 136kg.What a massive difference in heavy weights today.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234