+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: Aberdeen v Dundee United

Quote Originally Posted by bigj View Post
    Did anyone actually think Kennedy was going to finish that chance
    Most of us in the South Stand did. Just seemed to swerve past the goal. I think he should just have smashed the ball.

Only one goal Booooooo.

Didn't enjoy that second half at all, but we held on for the points and a clean sheet. That was the one thing I really didn't expect tonight.
    Thought we looked more solid at the back tonight, especially down the right hand side. Kennedy not the long term answer, but thought he did a hell of a lot better than Richardson had. Maybe a spell out the team will do him good though. Also think we need to get our central midfield sorted we look very lightweight.
    Thought Duk and Miovski looked off the pace tonight too, just seemed to lack their usual spark. A pity Duk never managed to finish the chance in the first half when he went close with a lob, would have some nails left if we a second.

Still third and have beaten everyone in the league, I think, bar the bigots and Ross County and the only team out with the bigots to have a positive goal difference too.
    Still work to be done with the team, but not a bad start overall and the jute are still bottom.

Dreadful game but a wins a win.

I’m so glad we won though because if we didn’t this place would be horrendous with the usual suspects bitching all through the World Cup.

No surprises they are all quiet tonight,probably raging because we won.

3 points so I guess mission accomplished and always good to put the Pikeys in their place.

Dreadful game to watch though, can’t see the highlights package lasting very long

I tried a bovril for the first time today. Probably wont have it again.

Quote Originally Posted by mondo_notion View Post
    I tried a bovril for the first time today. Probably wont have it again.
    Cheaper with a beef stock cube in hot water, but tastes virtually the same.

That game was truly dreadful to watch and not entertaining in the slightest.

Quote Originally Posted by The_Moog View Post
    Well I’ve been offered a brief for this so looks like I’ll be popping along.
    Did you go?
    I'm thinking the threat of your attendance was the reason for our overall subdued performance.

A win and a shutout….what’s not to like about that. Good to see Dundee United at the bottom of the league!

Sitting third in the table for the next five weeks at least so we must be doing something better than at least nine other teams in the league.
    Good to see us keep a clean sheet albeit it sounds like it was hardly a festival of football on display last night.

I’m fairly sure third in the league is our main target this season and at the moment we are on track to achieve that so well done to Goodwin and the players for that. Let’s just hope the Huns are in turmoil by the time we face them in the semi final.

Enjoy the World Cup abody, have England won it yet?

Quote Originally Posted by Shetland Don View Post

That game was truly dreadful to watch and not entertaining in the slightest.
    I only saw the highlights on Red TV. It wasn’t a very long sequence.

It’s very rare to see a decent game against those fuucking dull-as-ditchwater opponent-assaulting plastic middle class rugby fan HR manager waankers.

A win’s a win though. Fuuck them.

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast