+ Visit Nottingham Forest FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Match thread Sperz

re: Match thread Sperz

Quote Originally Posted by BigusDikus
    At least it will have been a good experience for some of our young players.
    Aye indeed, and Es***red had fun amongst the Spurs fans.

The better team won no doubt, and we played respectably. However there's still this bad habit about us that's been on-going for years now.
    We soak up pressure, start to play and then wham get a goal to go infront. Instead of relaxing and continuing with what we've been doing all along, we start to panic. 2 or 3 players going after the same ball or a single opponent leaving gaps in the areas they should have been covering. Passes start going astray and we lose our composure.

Leads are good things, we must learn to hold on to them and frustrate the opponents. Even against Fulham this happened, we got too complacent and then started the panic.

But that said, this wasn't our regular team and on the whole we played okay.

Quote Originally Posted by Trickytreesreds
    Class always shows...
    3-1 flattered them. Our kids did a brilliant job for me.

Careful you, I have a whole new button range to try out yet.[/quote]

He's always like this. When we win, he disappears, the moment we falter he turns up like a bad penny. In the Fulham game, he waited and waited and once they got infront, he posted, unfortunately we also equalised at the time of his post, so he just sent a blank post!

Class indeed!

(oh btw I will start a thread on AOB for both of you in regards to our banned users)

I said we'd get beat, even with a stronger side. When I saw the team sheet, I generally feared for us. Yet they surprised me. Good experience for debuts, players back from injury and players who struggled to get a game.
    Also considering all our goal power didn't play, they lacked that outlet, we have had all season.

Forget it, it doesn't matter.
    Personally, if I was a Sperz fan and thought their performance was acceptable, I'd take drugs.

Brighton Sat. Tricky has a new flag coming and I'll be there singing my little heart out with the lads.
    Meet up with BRP and discuss our jaunt to Notts,

Quote Originally Posted by Romanis
    Class always shows...
    3-1 flattered them. Our kids did a brilliant job for me.

Careful you, I have a whole new button range to try out yet.[/quote]

He's always like this. When we win, he disappears, the moment we falter he turns up like a bad penny. In the Fulham game, he waited and waited and once they got infront, he posted, unfortunately we also equalised at the time of his post, so he just sent a blank post!

Class indeed!

(oh btw I will start a thread on AOB for both of you in regards to our banned users)[/quote]

Good man, we need bringing up to speed.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234