+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 4 of 30 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Thread: Upcoming games

Quote Originally Posted by GUNBOAT View Post
    Eh but i'm sure he posted that he was moving to the midlands.Is ADS still on any other site troops?.
    He still posts on Tek.

Quote Originally Posted by tHeArAb View Post
    He still posts on Tek.
    What's his username on that site?,is he one of the six or an outsider on his last warning?.

What's his username on that site?,is he one of the six or an outsider on his last warning?.
    Same as it was on here mate. He still looks in on EF, so I'm sure he'll be reading this. 😂

Same as it was on here mate. He still looks in on EF, so I'm sure he'll be reading this. ��
    Are you saying hello to our new poster mate?,tradition and all that.I fully expect 71 to give him a full wife's sister dinosaur greeting.

Are you saying hello to our new poster mate?,tradition and all that.I fully expect 71 to give him a full wife's sister dinosaur greeting.
    Jokes......welcome to the forum mate. 🧡🖤
    I already have ya blind whore. 😂🧡

And yeah, new posters should remain extra socially distant whilst in SB71's company. 🦖

I already have ya blind whore. ����

And yeah, new posters should remain extra socially distant whilst in SB71's company. ��
    Eh thought you were SB71 with that welcome sorry mate,my sight isnae the best to be fair.

Eh thought you were SB71 with that welcome sorry mate,my sight isnae the best to be fair.
    😂😂😂

Welcome aboard Wolfy

Hope to f uck you’re no mad Mike 🧡

Quote Originally Posted by wolvesarab View Post
    Newbee here and long time lurker to this fab forum.

Here's my take on things.

It's a ****e state of affairs. We've been playing anti football for most of the season and since day one I've been looking at other teams results to do us a favour. I hate Rangers and Celtic but still want them to beat every team outwith Aberdeen and Hibs who I believe are still a class above us at this time (I know, I feel dirty for doing so). As previously discussed I believe that Ross County and Hamilton are the only two teams that are worse or on a par with us at the moment. Ross County away next week is a massive game and I hate to say it but a draw would probably do up there.

It's 5hite being a United supporter just now but hopefully if we survive this season it can be onwards and upwards next season.
    Good to have you aboard mate, personally couldn’t careless if the new huns win lose or draw, but the fiddlers? Nah, nearly look forward to their poor results as much as the fun’s.

I already have ya blind whore. ����

And yeah, new posters should remain extra socially distant whilst in SB71's company. ��
    Name:  3some.jpg
Views: 221
Size:  8.5 KB

very true

Page 4 of 30 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)