+ Visit Queen of the South FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: QUEENS AGM

re: QUEENS AGM

Quote Originally Posted by JTulip
    Thanks for the positive comments folks. The club has contacted me today and we have arranged to meet and discuss the suggestions further.
    That's good news, well done to yourself for the ideas to improve the current situation
    and fair play to the club for arranging to meet you and discuss a way forward.

No vested interest as too old to join the young team (altho to be fair they did ask) but quite happy to stand in front of the board and tell them how every week I watched them getting harassed by police and stewards.

There is so much to like about your ideas and an obvious passion for the youngsters who need to be the lifeblood of the club.
    Glad the club are going to give you a platform to air your ideas and your comments regarding social media are spot on. From my grandchildren to the ****agers I work with they are glued constantly to and totally influenced by their I phones, tablets and any device that gets them onto social media, the club needs to tune into the youth way of communicating. Well done sir ????

JTulip
    There is so much to like about your ideas and an obvious passion for the youngsters who need to be the lifeblood of the club.
    Glad the club are going to give you a platform to air your ideas and your comments regarding social media are spot on. From my grandchildren to the ****agers I work with they are glued constantly to and totally influenced by their I phones, tablets and any device that gets them onto social media, the club needs to tune into the youth way of communicating. Well done sir

Absolutely brilliant post by JTulip. One thing I've wondered for a long time is if it would be possible to link some of the bonus system to the size of the crowd coming through the gate? Even if the manager got paid a bonus if crowds exceed a certain amount, it would encourage more entertaining football, or do you think crowds are linked more to results and having a bonus based on results is better?

It's a no - brainer Chico results is what it is all about

Some very good ideas to get the kids back to Palmerston because something needs done . Don't think the club can reduce the adult match ticket of £16 . We are among the cheapest in the league and are running a FT set up that doesn't go on thin air . I paid £20 to get into StMirren and £20 ( I'm sure) to get into Dumbarton.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)