+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 4 of 172 FirstFirst ... 234561454104 ... LastLast

Thread: Next manager

Actually feck it reading a few replies

Get sir Peter Houston, why not, very safe pair of hands, knows the club, loves the club, gets players playing for him

Quote Originally Posted by The_Guy View Post
    Realised the board would be in a state of shock and felt a safe pair of hands were needed to help out.

All good here though, yourself?
    the boards still as mad as ever!

Bored as f uck and choking for the boozers to open mate, apart fae that business as usual! Great to see you posting again

Quote Originally Posted by The_Guy View Post
    Wonder if Hibs would be tempted to part with Jack Ross given their financial woes? Wonder if he would come here?

Wonder if he would ditch us for St Mirren when they get relegated next year?
    Personally I’d love Jack Ross

About time he was at club with money to spend

Ashgar possibly leavin too? Cathro, Levein and Big Dunc favourites just now.

Quote Originally Posted by shedka View Post
    Actually feck it reading a few replies

Get sir Peter Houston, why not, very safe pair of hands, knows the club, loves the club, gets players playing for him
    Another Hearts minded manager, great idea lol then if we are doing well they can come and poach him at Christmas when Neilson gets his jotters 😂

He isn't hearts minded, apart from being assistant to Levein there, nor a hearts fan.. He wouldn't leave us for them.

Quote Originally Posted by Shedboy1971 View Post
    Ashgar possibly leavin too? Cathro, Levein and Big Dunc favourites just now.
    Where you hearing this mate? If there’s any truth behind Ashgar rumour then we are truly fecked!

Quote Originally Posted by Arabknight View Post
    Where you hearing this mate? If there’s any truth behind Ashgar rumour then we are truly fecked!
    just tinternet p!sh then i see a falling out with neilson. That makes more sense. as for managers usual merry go round rumours will increase i guess

Gary Holt would be a great choice as well.

Done fantastic at Livi. His overall record is good.

Other than him I’d think Ross, Wright or Robinson in that order

Even though I am fairly certain that either would be a DISASTER... my heart still for some reason holds out hope for Levein or Houston to take over again... simply because of the fact that 2008-2012 was the last time it felt like we had real, solid stability.

Page 4 of 172 FirstFirst ... 234561454104 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)