+ Visit Scotland Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 4 of 22 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Thread: You will all be glad to hear...

re: You will all be glad to hear...

Quote Originally Posted by ZombieSkelper
    Maybe you should contact the police about it imtheweirdo, you remember the police? They're the ones who you told everybody you were going to go work for then they knocked you back for being a useless phuckwit

Quote Originally Posted by bluek
    It's taken me a bit to figure out the CB guy is AJ (assuming I did figure this out).

And I've no idea what this human toilet thing is about or if he deserves being called it.

But, what a bunch of cowardly weans you lot are to keep going on about it. Primary school stuff at best.
    Grow up.
    It's completely out of order CS[/quote]You're in no position to moralise about anything on here.

Do you ever stop telling lies Bergerac

You make a complete c*nt of yourself every time

Quote Originally Posted by DeezAreGood
    It's taken me a bit to figure out the CB guy is AJ (assuming I did figure this out).

And I've no idea what this human toilet thing is about or if he deserves being called it.

But, what a bunch of cowardly weans you lot are to keep going on about it. Primary school stuff at best.
    Grow up.
    It's completely out of order CS[/quote]You're in no position to moralise about anything on here.[/quote]

Is that right.

You and others won't be happy until you've phucked this board completely.

You don't get on the other board because you're a c@ck, and if you did get on the other board it would die like this one has.
    It really is that simple tainted.

Can't handle a wee bit of home truths, pluek? You're more than happy to indulge in the behaviour you're condemning so take yer hypocrisy and shove it up yer erse. As for the bigot board, you can shove that up yer erse as well, C0CK

Quote Originally Posted by ZombieSkelper
    Do you ever stop telling lies Bergerac

You make a complete c*nt of yourself every time
    What lies,creepy?

The facebook stuff Poirot, still waiting on evidence from you after all these months

You also phucked up claiming OldSchool CSC told you my age and then changed it to Seamus

I dont post my personal stuff on messageboards and never will, so if you are so desperate to find out my age Im afraid you are up sh1t creek

Quote Originally Posted by CelticSupporter
    No, I don't know.

I suspect I'm not stupid.

But I do know it's not very clever a bunch of halfwits chasing after someone calling thems.

I'm not sure if its better or worse that it's on the Internet, but it definitely makes it more pathetic.
    FFS do you actually read this board,Spvnkeater,Backdoor,Silly Morgan,Tainted Titty A Tim I Know,these are just some of thes Hugh called posters and none of them threw a hissy fit aboot it.He wisnae shy at handing it oot.Drama Queenery at it's best.

Quote Originally Posted by CB_1874
    ...that my days of posting on here are over.

Too many reasons to go in to but basically the board has become shyte and ran by a useless c*nt.

I'm sure you will all find somebody else to bully and eventually chase off the board but I am finished with it.

Let the hatefest commence.

Bye, forever.
    I've nae doubt you'll be back in the coming months in some different guise or other.

But for the time being, all the best min

Quote Originally Posted by DeezAreGood
    Can't handle a wee bit of home truths, pluek? You're more than happy to indulge in the behaviour you're condemning so take yer hypocrisy and shove it up yer erse. As for the bigot board, you can shove that up yer erse as well, C0CK
    Name calling is part of the game on here tainted.
    You trying to compare what was going on in the instance isn't surprising.

The bigot board unbelievable

Page 4 of 22 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)