+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: England World Cup Squad

It was indeed directed by a young Mr Spielberg, a classic. However it wasn't the first Columbo episode.

Quote Originally Posted by laddo View Post
    It was indeed directed by a young Mr Spielberg, a classic. However it wasn't the first Columbo episode.
    I believe it was..I think it was scheduled to be about 3rd or 4th in the series but because it was regarded so highly it was promoted to first...
    Two episodes were aired before this episode, Prescription Murder and Ransom for a Dead Man but they were both pilots...

I pilot episode indeed but Prescription Murder to us Columbophiles will always be the recognised first episode.

Regardless great show with a great star and great guest stars. As great as a England midfield containing youngsters Bellingham and Foden. Generational talent.

Quote Originally Posted by laddo View Post
    I pilot episode indeed but Prescription Murder to us Columbophiles will always be the recognised first episode.

Regardless great show with a great star and great guest stars. As great as a England midfield containing youngsters Bellingham and Foden. Generational talent.
    2 pilot episodes asdescribed ..columbophiles acknowledge the pilot episodes as just that.
    The great man took centre stage with the first recognised episode in season one ,Murder by the Book.
    As I say directed by Mr Spielberg who was later honoured in the episode, Mind Over Mayhem, when a young boy genius was named steve Spelberg in recognition of the genius director.
    Still cant be arsed with this world cup and I might just sit and watch my columbo box set instead..!
    BOOK HIM DANNO !

Quote Originally Posted by Another one View Post
    .....but I have a feeling this event is going to fall over before the final .......
    Here we go then -

qatar-stuns-fifa-with-call-for-beer-ban-on-eve-of-world-cup
    Last edited by Another one; 18-11-2022 at 02:43 AM. Reason: Too much to drink

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234