+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 4 of 14 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: O/T:- Vanity Threads

Quote Originally Posted by drillerpie View Post
    Sure but that leaves two problems; vulnerable people and minors will still use the OT forum, and then if we are being fair and consistent we would also have to think about other content like references to alcohol and so on.

If people think talking about betting is a going to cause real life problems for forum users, I think it would have to be banned outright. Put it in the rules and give automatic cards to anyone who mentions it.
    Why has this thread been derailed by a discussion about gambling? Please take it to the appropriate vanity thread.

Agreed. Leave it solely to the fanclub to get flustered. This should remain a O/T thread about another O/T thread, but ignoring the other O/T threads

Quote Originally Posted by laddo View Post
    Agreed. Leave it solely to the fanclub to get flustered. This should remain a O/T thread about another O/T thread, but ignoring the other O/T threads
    You really are a Troll, the sooner you are kicked off here permanently the better, when you have been banned it’s been a much nicer / amicable place on here.

Quote Originally Posted by Jeekay56 View Post
    Why has this thread been derailed by a discussion about gambling? Please take it to the appropriate vanity thread.
    Plot twist - it's not really about gambling at all.

Considering apparently, only two people are interested in the 'Too big to ignore' thread, I am struggling to see how kids are going to be driven to gambling addiction. It is obviously a poor excuse to try and get the thread shut down. If this happens, then any EP Cheltenham or Grand National posts should be banned too, or anything resembling betting advice.
    I really doubt if any kids read this forum anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by keldsyke View Post
    You really are a Troll, the sooner you are kicked off here permanently the better, when you have been banned it’s been a much nicer / amicable place on here.
    And there it is.

True Colors - Cyndi Lauper

Quote Originally Posted by laddo View Post
    And there it is.

True Colors - Cyndi Lauper
    Two things:

1. You were voted ‘most tiresome poster’ on here by a landslide.

2. If there is ever a petty argument, you a invariably one of the people involved.

Quote Originally Posted by Elite_Pie View Post
    Two things:

1. You were voted ‘most tiresome poster’ on here by a landslide.

2. If there is ever a petty argument, you a invariably one of the people involved.
    You called it right when you said he was like a cancer. He infects every thread.

Quote Originally Posted by Magpies1959 View Post
    Considering apparently, only two people are interested in the 'Too big to ignore' thread, I am struggling to see how kids are going to be driven to gambling addiction. It is obviously a poor excuse to try and get the thread shut down. If this happens, then any EP Cheltenham or Grand National posts should be banned too, or anything resembling betting advice.
    I really doubt if any kids read this forum anyway.
    Presumably that would also include any reference to quoting odds on Notts getting promoted?

I still want to hear about the success or otherwise of the regularly advertised 'insurance bets' which came with accompanying odds and associated bookmaker. I assume you kept a tally as you were so keen for me to with Tricky's tips.

What was the success rate last season EP? Just how big was the overall loss?

Don't be shy.

Page 4 of 14 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast